Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 02:23 AM
Sarnak

All I remember is that it was worth it to destroy your copper and silver in order to stay out there longer before you had to make a bank run.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:05 AM
Kobold

Hmm I dont remember HG:s dropping 100s of silver/copper..
Old 08-20-2010, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

I remember destroying the shitloads of silver and copper, but then again I wasn't in the lvls to kill HGs until like around luclin.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

The treants on this server weren't droppin alot of gold or silver either, they had to fix them, i didn't destroy i ran to the vendors when i sold and bought rubies to take the weight off then sold them back later.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by druziil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am fairly certain, that there are 5 hillgiant spawns that are independent of the lower level trash. Have never seen more than 5 up at anyone time on track. There is also Broog who is on his own deal, and Tarskuk who can sometimes be a normal cyclops, but still static/not pathing.
^
5 seems correct for giants being independant of trash spawns.
Broog does spawn on the hill but Tarskuk is spose to be a roamer that spawns over by the lake rathe zone
Old 07-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wonder if that spell works on the HG's too, lol....
hmmm
If you can charm it you can buff it. I used to charm/buff mobs semi regular on SZ. Not sure about items (without charm) on this server, have yet to test that (and can't recall when it was changed, but you could give see invisi items to critters -someone on my server snuck to Cazic Thule and gave it a self dispel sword.)

Some of these things are likely against the rules here and for good reason.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm guessing there is currently a high level rogue in the zone, I have never received that little off a giant in Rathe, Cyclops maybe.

I have heard conflicting stores. A few claim that the stuff that paths on the hill are all possible PHs for giants (ie: basilisks and lizards).
I've also heard that this is complete BS. Since I never stick around if there is more than 2 people already hunting them I have never bothered to clear the other mobs up there to see what happens.
I never bother looking for PHs. I hang out in rathe a whole lot and while it's usually crowded there have been quite a few occasions where I was there alone or nearly alone. Regardless of who was there, whether I was alone or not, or what we were doing there seemed to be about 6 HGs available total.

I was especially sensitive to this as a druid looking to quad kite...along with of course having track to see just what's up and what isn't.

This is the region around giant hill anyway. There may be an extra straggler or two tucked away occasionally that I missed...but the amount of giants available was always quite consistent.
Last edited by Vondra; 07-09-2011 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: Adding stuff
Old 07-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
5 seems correct for giants being independant of trash spawns.
Broog does spawn on the hill but Tarskuk is spose to be a roamer that spawns over by the lake rathe zone
5 Giants, one of which can be Broog Bloodbeard, is indeed the way it works here. On live, if you killed bassies and lizards on the hill, you could spawn extra giants. That is not the case on P99.
Last edited by mwatt; 07-15-2011 at 03:31 PM..
Closed Thread