Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ILL FOLLOW YOU AROUND
Did you guys just arrange a date?
Old 07-21-2016, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ILL FOLLOW YOU AROUND
cecily has my axe
Old 07-21-2016, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Try red pals.
Old 07-21-2016, 11:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FoH snapped a Vaniki out of our pull once. Screw em, keep the earning.
The same Vaniki that FoH cleared down to deep inside the rat caves including the Construct that was in the way?

The same Vaniki our monk pulled from its spawn point and FD split while your druid (Nuffwin) tagged it and gated to zone? (same druid failed earlier and aggro'd some rats whom he trained onto our raid and gated btw)

The same Vaniki that Llandris said was a clean pull by FoH after Vaniki had reset to his bind point because your druid had somehow lost aggro? (died/zoned)

For a guild whose Officers are such strong advocates for clearing to the intended targets and killing mobs on their spawn point your actions sure prove otherwise. Case of when the shoe fits... you're not exactly a shining beacon of light yourselves
Old 07-22-2016, 05:29 AM
Aviak

Fires is just the current "trash of the server" guild... they are always a passing thing.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:14 AM
Kobold

Default .

I'm an officer in Azure Guard. My principal characters are Grizluk and Drogun, but I play many others. Most people in Azure Guard are genuinely gracious and kind, but I tend a bit more toward the anti-social. I only expect people, including myself, to play by the rules.[/QUOTE]

Your anti social, I can tell by how your trying to justify and lawyerquest ever little aspect of it all thinking you were right. You arnt gracious and kind, like a small handful of AG. Have you even read the rules? You did not go by the play nice policy. You did not respect the person camping a camp, therefore you are a prick. The end.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:18 AM
Kobold

Default This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So 20 minutes was laughable but 20 seconds is just ludicrous. That is just some greedy scavenging. I'm sure there has been a ruling on an issue like this before, I'm too lazy too look it up, but I'm pretty sure it was something in the minutes not seconds.

No matter what all the trolls say on here, camps are recognized. FTE only applies to raid targets. This thread is 9 pages too long because it was made.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeviking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm an officer in Azure Guard. My principal characters are Grizluk and Drogun, but I play many others. Most people in Azure Guard are genuinely gracious and kind, but I tend a bit more toward the anti-social. I only expect people, including myself, to play by the rules.
Your anti social, I can tell by how your trying to justify and lawyerquest ever little aspect of it all thinking you were right. You arnt gracious and kind, like a small handful of AG. Have you even read the rules? You did not go by the play nice policy. You did not respect the person camping a camp, therefore you are a prick. The end.[/QUOTE]

The point

Your head
Old 07-22-2016, 06:46 AM
Kobold

The point is phenyo needs something to do besides play forum quest.
Old 07-22-2016, 07:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeviking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The point is phenyo needs something to do besides play forum quest.
Yikes you might be right, the excess post count clearly reflects my addiction.

Is there a support group?
Closed Thread