Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2016, 01:35 AM
Sarnak

My respect was lost when OP mentioned FoH and it reminded me of how their guild leader, officers, and members turned a blind eye when Lunatick was doing his fiasco in PoM. So meh on any FoHs deserving an earring that they lost FTE on on a camp that is not bound to a player-made agreement but to the established 'camp policy' that rules over these small camps. Just gotta be more not AFK.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:47 AM
Aviak

I've camped countless of Haddens for months and seen countless douche moves.

Not giving 1 min to engage is by the book. But not nice. And you should play nice.
Old 07-19-2016, 04:38 AM
Planar Protector

OP, what's you're character name? Only seems fair to name both parties if either party is named.
Old 07-19-2016, 05:57 AM
Kobold

Total dick move taking it when I was in discord talking about the following weeks raids. No tells, no being nice, no respect. Just greed in your eyes cause you hadnt gotten one all weekend. Makes me sick. I was gone for 10 15 secs. He sat there and took the mob cause he had the timer. I threw the 20min to engage thing out cause I thought it was something like that in a sense, no need to be LOLing at that. He got the kill cause I was gone. oh well. I lost 2k plat I dont give a shit life goes on.
Last edited by spikeviking; 07-19-2016 at 06:21 AM..
Old 07-19-2016, 07:01 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeviking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Total dick move taking it when I was in discord talking about the following weeks raids. No tells, no being nice, no respect. Just greed in your eyes cause you hadnt gotten one all weekend. Makes me sick. I was gone for 10 15 secs. He sat there and took the mob cause he had the timer. I threw the 20min to engage thing out cause I thought it was something like that in a sense, no need to be LOLing at that. He got the kill cause I was gone. oh well. I lost 2k plat I dont give a shit life goes on.
Your triggered rant implies otherwise. Don't act like you or your guild mates wouldn't leap frog a noob to a cracked staff.
Old 07-19-2016, 07:48 AM
Kobold

Default char

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP, what's you're character name? Only seems fair to name both parties if either party is named.
Vaegar is the necro who did the ks and Shaylah a 23 rog of AG his alt. who knows what his other chars names are, hes just gonna hide out and cower, trying to justify his actions by putting the logs of me annoyed out there to make himself look good.
Old 07-19-2016, 08:02 AM
Kobold

Default hm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your triggered rant implies otherwise. Don't act like you or your guild mates wouldn't leap frog a noob to a cracked staff.
Are you another one of those nerds who just reads the forums all day and post smart ass comments after every post, just to up your post stats and go up from a scrawny gnoll to a orc. To flex your ego cause you can word stuff all fancy and what not. Do you even play the game. Prolly not. If any of my guild mates did that to someone and this issue came across my path, Id tell them to do the right thing and give the item to the person who was camping it, but thats not how this server works is it? He can have the earring, I just thought some people here and who have played live would show the respect to others who are holding a camp. Not just sit there and wait gank a mob someone else is camping.
Old 07-19-2016, 08:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeviking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you another one of those nerds who just reads the forums all day and post smart ass comments after every post, just to up your post stats and go up from a scrawny gnoll to a orc. To flex your ego cause you can word stuff all fancy and what not. Do you even play the game. Prolly not. If any of my guild mates did that to someone and this issue came across my path, Id tell them to do the right thing and give the item to the person who was camping it, but thats not how this server works is it? He can have the earring, I just thought some people here and who have played live would show the respect to others who are holding a camp. Not just sit there and wait gank a mob someone else is camping.
Didn't read but platinum mad LOL
Old 07-19-2016, 08:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read but platinum mad LOL
Why is it funny that someone gets mad because someone else is wasting their time? Seems like very normal human behavior. Laughing at someone for that, however, is kind of abnormal.
Old 07-19-2016, 08:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is it funny that someone gets mad because someone else is wasting their time? Seems like very normal human behavior. Laughing at someone for that, however, is kind of abnormal.
The guy who lost the fishbone wasted his own time by going afk at a camp and losing his mob. You know what would be the smart thing to do? Take it to petitions and not make themselves look like an angry nerd sperging out on the forums.

There's nothing to be gained by getting vexed on here and ultimately the guides (if they could even the slightest shit about this) are the ones that will sort it out. Think its time some people took a little break away from the poopsocking and got some sunshine!
Closed Thread