Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: Reopen Teal?
Yes 662 72.27%
No 254 27.73%
Voters: 916. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2020, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

None. As I said, I am barely playing and just check on forums when I'm bored. When Teal reopens, you'll see more of me ingame.

But thanks for your +1 post count.

P.S. if I was making lots of accounts to upvote, why not just snag that last 1 to make 500 and then make a big announcement instead of seeing if someone hasn't voted yet? /bonk
Old 05-19-2020, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

If this data is accurate its kind of amazing. 499/1500 ish?. 1/3 of your player base wants teal back. Trolls can gladly stay on green[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am guessing they are holding out for Aradune server, before they make an even attempt at thinking this over though. Corvid19 is slowly working itself out, which also will help reduce this issue.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-19-2020, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None. As I said, I am barely playing and just check on forums when I'm bored. When Teal reopens, you'll see more of me ingame.

But thanks for your +1 post count.

P.S. if I was making lots of accounts to upvote, why not just snag that last 1 to make 500 and then make a big announcement instead of seeing if someone hasn't voted yet? /bonk
That's why I always ignore polls on these forums. There's no way to prevent someone from padding the stats and many people on the forums have multiple different accounts.

At any rate, as Galach said Teal isn't happening. Sorry you won't get to farm high value targets on two servers instead of one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-19-2020, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]He did say that. But he also said that mainly closing down teal was bc lack of Gms.. Like we've said. They just got 2 more.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-19-2020, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

and lol did someone make 2 fake accounts to vote? GG over 500. Means Cd288 is with the sad 187 who don't like change, and most likely solo players anyway
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-19-2020, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]He did say that. But he also said that mainly closing down teal was bc lack of Gms.. Like we've said. They just got 2 more.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He said that was one of the reasons. The primary reason Teal closed down was because it was created to help with the overflow of 300+ people in every single newbie zone. The staff stated this when they split the server. It was designed as a very temporary measure to resolve that issue until things spaced out more. It wasn't created because you're sad you can't get popular high level camps lol. But good news, there's a new TLP coming out and you'll be able to pick zone/instance to your heart's content.
Old 05-19-2020, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

Nah rather stay here and win, and Collect tears[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-19-2020, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That's why I always ignore polls on these forums. There's no way to prevent someone from padding the stats and many people on the forums have multiple different accounts.

At any rate, as Galach said Teal isn't happening. Sorry you won't get to farm high value targets on two servers instead of one
Can filter by IP #. One part of my business takes surveys through our website. It's a pretty common feature to log the IP of respondents.

In either case, there's obviously enough interest for Devs to launch an official poll (where they could log IPs) if they were curious enough to know what players thought and care what they thought.

I say, go for it.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if someone was padding YES and NOs - I don't think we got 50-100+ fake responses.

Official poll. IP filter. Game on.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if someone was padding YES and NOs - I don't think we got 50-100+ fake responses.

Official poll. IP filter. Game on.
I don’t think there’s an IP filter
Closed Thread