Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shaq is rich. The white man that signs his checks is wealthy.
another hilarious and unique insight
Old 07-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Kobold

If you'll excuse me, I need to go dumpster diving.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Sarnak

all these numbers!....killing me[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you only need lots o money to but the very best gear, and you only need the very best gear if you want to raid. (which I dont enjoy at all). So, basically you raid to get gear so you can raid some to get more gear so you can raid some.............what a cycle.

So, I said that to say this......rich isnt defined by plat or gear. I can group in any zone at or slightly above my level that isnt a raid zone with other people similarly geared as myself, and i have never had more than 8k total among all toons combined. 52 cleric if you are gonna ask.

Sorry didnt mean to change the thread direction.....but when i see these huge prices on gear in EC i wonder 1. who can afford it? 2. why would they but it for that price? and 3. is it really gonna help them to camp LCY in KC that much better?

You know why the server crashed last week during the afternoon dont you? Someone sold a CoF for less than 500k. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-11-2011, 09:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are pretty bad price gougers imo.

You in particular are either clueless about the value of certain items or are purposely preying upon the ignorance of others. I preferred Bob to the current wave of tunnel-questers.
One thing to keep in mind is that many items are sold on consignment and the price is set by the seller. Shooting the messenger feels good but at least be well informed.

Trade Federation pricing is always reviewed so if you feel like someone is gouging feel free to let me know. We try to stay near goonquest, and keep that tool as accurate as possible.

Thanks for the reply Tiggles
-Elyoc, 50 Druid
-GaryVee, Merchant
Old 07-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing to keep in mind is that many items are sold on consignment and the price is set by the seller.
Excellent point and something I had not considered.

Also, I appreciate your tone and professionalism. That wasn't fair of me. Please accept my apology for jumping to the conclusion that you dudes are a bunch of greedy cockmonglers.

It's not you; it's just your clients, evidently. Ah hell, who am I kidding? It's most of us.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Kobold

I have about 250pp across 4 or 5 toons.... I think I am like a 3rd world country you hear about where the monthly income is like 3.50 US...

I need a virtual SUGAR MOMMA/DADDY !
Old 07-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shaq is rich. The white man that signs his checks is wealthy.
was funnier years and years ago when chris rock said it.

WTS new material
Old 07-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to deakolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was funnier years and years ago when chris rock said it.

WTS new material
Maybe Hasbinbad should change his name to Hasbin

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Old 07-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gprater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have never had more than 8k total among all toons combined......but when i see these huge prices on gear in EC i wonder 1. who can afford it? 2. why would they but it for that price? and 3. is it really gonna help them to camp LCY in KC that much better?
not trying to pick on you, but as someone that started at the beginning of the year with absolutely nothing (no items no pals) on this server, all i can tell you is your doing something wrong if your toon is only worth 8k (by total i assumed you meant networth). i mean if raiding is not your thing, to each his(her) own, but i mean at the very least, get in to groups where high priced items drop and sell them.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deakolt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe Hasbinbad should change his name to Hasbin
har har

i see what you did there
Closed Thread