Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 11:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 13.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm a dragonslayer and a swyft slayer when he's stuck inside the ot boat.
You would push your wheelchair bound grandmother in the life of fire just to escape the bullets. You are honestly probably one of the worst pvper's on this server. And worst than that your actually terrified to pvp, to here you claim to be about pvp was one of the fucking funniest things I've ever heard.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You would push your wheelchair bound grandmother in the life of fire just to escape the bullets. You are honestly probably one of the worst pvper's on this server. And worst than that your actually terrified to pvp, to here you claim to be about pvp was one of the fucking funniest things I've ever heard.
killed u solo 1v1 gm sanctioned duel.

also it's line of fire.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how Syft completely ignores the post by Yulith when he proves him completely wrong earlier in this thread.

That's how you know someone truly isn't worth responding to on the forums. Keep cherry picking your arguments buddy. Everyone knows you're an idiot.
I ignore you and youlath cuz your fucking idiots, you got owned 1v1 by a worse geared rogue and player who doesn't main a rogue.

Shouldn't say owned you got fucking destroyed Brennard was at 93% life when you died. Yet you keep yapping like your oblivious of what a fucking joke you are.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So by your logic the better geared people in Holocaust should be better at pvp and pvp more because they already got all their gear.
I'm not saying that they WILL be better at PvP. I'm saying that it is a goal of themselves, to better themselves for PvP. Which is just one avenue, as you just hinted, there are several ways. And again, I'm not talking about specific people, I'm talking about the server as a whole. Obviously, there are some people who don't like to PvP as their number one goal.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 13.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
killed u solo 1v1 gm sanctioned duel.

also it's line of fire.
You couldn't kill me, how many times you plug from BK on Ajax who is super pimp geared you don't even try to fight back u just run. Even in a 3v1 you gated out and left your friends to die.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not saying that they WILL be better at PvP. I'm saying that it is a goal of themselves, to better themselves for PvP. Which is just one avenue, as you just hinted, there are several ways. And again, I'm not talking about specific people, I'm talking about the server as a whole. Obviously, there are some people who don't like to PvP as their number one goal.
1v1 pvp as a cleric is laughable. Unless you have ds pots and a tash stick your not doing damage.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said Holocaust goal is for pvp, that's what you both said to Tiggles lol WTf is for pvp and then limits their targets to 15% of the serverbase.

I might not be a math genius but I know that less targets equals less pvp.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:59 PM
Kobold

Yea, sadly. But, I'm looking forward to PvP group settings.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yea, sadly. But, I'm looking forward to PvP group settings.
playing a cleric and wanting to experience pvp is like chopping off your dick and screaming your ready to fuck
Old 02-25-2015, 12:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
playing a cleric and wanting to experience pvp is like chopping off your dick and screaming your ready to fuck
Well I already don't have a dick so I think it's time for me to start screaming!