Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 02-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor
Default Flying Sharks in Qeynos Catacombs/Sewers

Was wandering around with my SK alt in the Qeynos sewers when I was attacked in the tunnel by flying sharks. They're pretty scary at level 10. Pretty sure sharks shouldn't fly. Think these are the ones that hang out below the first floor pit, in a pool room area, where an ogre and a human watch people get eaten. They were wandering the tunnels. Was pretty freaky.

Oh, they aggroed on my pet first, if that matters at all. I noticed sometimes pets gain aggro in bizarre ways.
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Asgard>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Last edited by Thulghor; 02-08-2014 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Mentioned the stuff about my derptarded skeleton pet.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Aviak

Did they have fricking laser beams? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2014, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

shits classic bro.. and why the fuck are you in the sewers lol

Old 02-09-2014, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Qeynos Sewers is the best dungeon in the game! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Kobold

all fish in this game come outta water which isnt classic :P gonna be funny in sirens when those fish come outta water and kill everyone.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

for the longest the piranhas would come out of the water in Nek and chase you all the way to the zone LMAO

Old 02-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Qeynos Sewers is the best dungeon in the game! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That place IS pretty awesome... once you know it well enough that you don't get lost every time you're down there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2014, 02:23 PM
Fire Giant

It is supposed to be great starting dungeon , but it has the HUGE nerf to its xp bonus that was applied in response to abuse by players from one of the parts of the qeynos badge of nobility quest line. The abuse was to train and snare and drop agro of the triggering mob (a dying investigator) to where the triggered mob spawned. Since these mob were around level 35 to 40 and combined with the hefty experience bonus of qeynos catacombs(prior to nerf) was amazing experience. You would trigger the mobs then kill them real fast re trigger and so on. you could fly through levels. Sony did not like this and NERF BAT went ape sh*t all over qeynos catacombs xp bonus.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 02-09-2014 at 02:31 PM..
Old 02-09-2014, 03:41 PM
Developer

I will look at pathing of fish. Make sure to constrain them to water. The other pathing fixes probably let the fish out. Lets keep em in da drink.

Haynar
Old 02-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Fire Giant

It happens wkth the razorgill too in BB. It was a problem in live, but was fixed at some point pre-Luclin.

At least it works right at the Erudin docks. Those be some scary sharks