Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 06:05 AM
Kobold

Default PSA: PNP violation screenshots

I recently petitioned this screenshot as a violation of the new pnp, and was told that it was not enough proof for disciplinary action.

What does the community think?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sure seems obvious to me.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:15 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-25-2013, 06:19 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Nobody has to "allow" you LnS. It's a right.

That being said, your screenshot don't show anything, except that someone named Checkraise killed you.

I already told you this wasn't sufficient evidence to prove anything at all in the petition forum. I guess you're just posting this here for attention then?
Old 12-25-2013, 06:25 AM
Kobold

Not posting this for attention at all. You made your decision, which is fine. Not expecting this to change at all.
If you want to see someone posting for attention, should I refer you to the 10 threads Stasis starts a day?
As I said in the OP, I'm asking for other peoples opinions. Thanks for giving us your opinion Derubael publicly though.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:30 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

You are very welcome! I hope you get the answers and opinions you are looking for!
Old 12-25-2013, 06:33 AM
Planar Protector

What's this about Shrimp corpse camping people (looking at what Selena is saying in the screenshot)...lets have the full story?
Old 12-25-2013, 06:36 AM
Retired GM

Depending on the screenshot, we can potentially use that alone as evidence. Multiple screenshots is even better, and screenshots + logs is even better than that. Bottom line is this screenshot doesn't show anything, and there isn't really anything to show - Zade talked to him in game already and it seems this is just a case of someone being mad and trying to get someone else suspended.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:39 AM
Kobold

I didn't really understand what he mean't by that /shrug
Could have been the Ragefire raid where I sat on their corpses waiting for my guild to leave so I could rez one of their clerics.
OR
He could mean the fear raid where we killed 17 of them and 25 of them camped out (We came in because they were raiding with Azrael). We left like 6 people in zone waiting for the rest of them to log back in, but they were too scared.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zade talked to him in game already and it seems this is just a case of someone being mad and trying to get someone else suspended.
Think what you wanna think Derubael. Everyone entitled to their own opinion. I felt like starting a forum thread. Would you have liked it better if I made a new thread about varience?

Edit: If you're suggesting I doctored the image to try to get Checkraise suspended, you're completely incorrect. I figured since you are a GM and all you could have checked my logs server side, but I guess that's too much work since you suggested that we provide our own logs.
Last edited by Bidin; 12-25-2013 at 07:04 AM..
Old 12-25-2013, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

Dont even try to argue the point. Seems the trolls have successfully convinced everyone that this server is the way it is because of Nihilum and now the process will begin in its removal.

I fully expect bannings and suspensions to start happening immediately based on doctored screenshots and chat logs.

When you cant compete in game then you must win any way you can.
Closed Thread