Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 08:53 AM
Banned

Tmo played the victim roll 2 when you and them are the toxic guilds on both servers.

Clean up your act 2014 is for server health. I hope you all get over whatever it is that has had you butthurt for years but if you don't I suspect you will end up like TMO
Old 12-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

so the guy gets lns from red dawn, checkraise doesnt like that and kill him at seb zone in.

What is there not to understand by this screenshot? not enough prof?
Old 12-25-2013, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tmo played the victim roll 2 when you and them are the toxic guilds on both servers.

Clean up your act 2014 is for server health. I hope you all get over whatever it is that has had you butthurt for years but if you don't I suspect you will end up like TMO
So being an organized guild on a PVP server and taking all the raid content is now considered toxic.

Gee if i didn't know better i would say that is pretty fucking carebear.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so the guy gets lns from red dawn, checkraise doesnt like that and kill him at seb zone in.

Checkraise is not in Nihilum.

So he gets a pass.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So being an organized guild on a PVP server and taking all the raid content is now considered toxic.

Gee if i didn't know better i would say that is pretty fucking carebear.
Training,exploiting,stripping accounts,RMT,Griefing,2boxing

These things your guild is guilty of and that makes you toxic. When the Gm's make rules your guild leader disrespects the staff in posts. You guys think it is cute to grief people off the box. Well it isnt and I hope all the toxic members in your guild gets Fucking Banned as Derubel would say
Old 12-25-2013, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

screenshot only shows checkraise killing him, period. how dense are you. try using logs next time or taking a SS that shows anything of worth.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

The screenshot couldn't be more clear. Shrimp was killed by Red Dawn, then not only should he have automatically gotten LNS but LNS was acknowledged by Red Dawn. He was then killed by not only a member of Red Dawn, but the guild leader himself who was well aware of the policy.

Obviously not clear enough, death to Nihilum!
Last edited by Dullah; 12-25-2013 at 09:17 AM..
Old 12-25-2013, 09:15 AM
Banned

Yea, Checkraise is the guildleader of Azrael /tinfoil hat on
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The screenshot couldn't be more clear. Shrimp was killed by Red Dawn, then not only should he have automatically gotten LNS but LNS was acknowledged by Azrael. He was then killed by not only a member of Azrael, but the guild leader himself who was well aware of the policy.

screenshot shows nothing but checkraise killing him and pappa telling him to LNS. checkraise /= pappa and azrael wasn't the one to kill him so why do they have to allow LNS they didn't kill him.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The screenshot couldn't be more clear. Shrimp was killed by Red Dawn, then not only should he have automatically gotten LNS but LNS was acknowledged by Azrael. He was then killed by not only a member of Azrael, but the guild leader himself who was well aware of the policy.

Quote it b4 u edit it
Closed Thread