Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2020, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Didnt blue pop boom @ kunark?

The hordes of hell are upon you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2020, 06:39 AM
Sarnak

Default LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have faith Green server raiding in Kunark + Velious will be less drama compared to Blue.
Thanks for the nice belly laugh Galach.
Old 10-13-2020, 06:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have faith Green server raiding in Kunark + Velious will be less drama compared to Blue.
Lollllllll.
Old 10-13-2020, 06:52 AM
Banned

https://discord.gg/6sQ73j

All it takes is one day - one day going through the crazy rules and ramblings on green to realize Kunark will be a shit show. I’ll be there though, I’m a glutton for punishment
Old 10-13-2020, 08:37 AM
Orc

Quote:
I wish I had your level of optimism!
Old 10-13-2020, 10:34 AM
Sarnak

argument running for several days about the severity / appropriate punishment for modifying cursor color/size? yikes. This is supposed to be the server with *less* drama?
Old 10-13-2020, 10:48 AM
Sarnak

everyone wants to raid and get top pixels. how is there room for more than 1 raid guild? either join the zerg or settle for lesser pixels. simple
Old 10-13-2020, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
argument running for several days about the severity / appropriate punishment for modifying cursor color/size? yikes. This is supposed to be the server with *less* drama?
Cursors are considered a hack? Like the ones you get on eqinterface? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2020, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone wants to raid and get top pixels. how is there room for more than 1 raid guild? either join the zerg or settle for lesser pixels. simple
Joining the zerg means less pixels too, there's only so much loot and half the server on your dkp roster trying to score drops every week.
Old 10-13-2020, 11:34 AM
Server GM

I think there is like 10 months of Kunark total instead of the 4 years on blue. People forget how brutal the 50-60 grind is on one character. I really don't see that many issues until the last month or two when even casuals are level 60 & are pixel hungry.
Closed Thread