Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2020, 02:12 AM
Aviak

Such a weird post. Like, why?
Old 10-30-2020, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannobeers3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such a weird post. Like, why?
Was hoping this weird thread would sink to the bottom. Here we go attempt 2,.
Dont reply.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-30-2020, 02:23 AM
Banned

Lol zero of you people have any clue what’s on live, is really my point. Boxing raid bosses? Wtf? Live is hard af compared to all the lvl 50s rollin around in endgame gear on blue - subpar tanks can still get one rounded by group content on live at max level. Don’t think anyone’s taking those odds on blue, where you beat up on Sol B content in Velious gear...
Old 10-30-2020, 02:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was hoping this weird thread would sink to the bottom. Here we go attempt 2,.
Dont reply.

Oh, yeah I should know better after reading a few threads and pity replies to dude.

So weird though! Hard not to reply just to state that.
Old 10-31-2020, 01:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol zero of you people have any clue what’s on live, is really my point. Boxing raid bosses? Wtf? Live is hard af compared to all the lvl 50s rollin around in endgame gear on blue - subpar tanks can still get one rounded by group content on live at max level. Don’t think anyone’s taking those odds on blue, where you beat up on Sol B content in Velious gear...
About 2 years ago I gave live a shot again. Played about a month on my druid. Ran around soloing Planes of Power and Omens of War raid bosses for the nostalgia. Leveled from 65-95 and got bored and quit again since I didn't want to farm 5,000 AAs (on top of the 25,000 AA's that the game just gives you)that are needed to be a viable endgame character.

The players that are attracted to p99 are generally not interested in that kind of crap, which is why we play here and not on live. You're wasting your energy attempting to recruit on these boards.
Old 10-31-2020, 01:35 PM
Skeleton

cough "Hail, Norrathians! It's time to confront the forces that have been tormenting Velious and take the fight to those behind the attacks on the Continent. " cough
Old 10-31-2020, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

27th expansion? The level cap is now 50 + (26x10) = 310?. That's pretty expansive...but not expensive!!!

Who is with me? Send PM to join with the Friends (that's you) & Family (that's you too fam) plan:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2020, 05:06 PM
Banned

Oh yeah, I forgot! We got a player base of non-contributing expectation-havers on p99, where we just spend our free time playing games on a few hard working guys’ hard earned dollar, and then expect them to do things like spend their billable hours babysitting us because we can’t sort out how to share 21 y/o content for our “second main” and “third alt in a different guild.”

If you’ve been playing p99 and haven’t contributed north of $1000 in the 10 years you’ve had your account, you should feel bad about yourself and how you use other people’s resources.
Friends and family? Who needs em!
Old 10-31-2020, 06:35 PM
Banned

Imagine adopting a corporation's third-hand financial interests as your own personal crusade.
Old 10-31-2020, 07:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah, I forgot! We got a player base of non-contributing expectation-havers on p99, where we just spend our free time playing games on a few hard working guys’ hard earned dollar, and then expect them to do things like spend their billable hours babysitting us because we can’t sort out how to share 21 y/o content for our “second main” and “third alt in a different guild.”

If you’ve been playing p99 and haven’t contributed north of $1000 in the 10 years you’ve had your account, you should feel bad about yourself and how you use other people’s resources.
Friends and family? Who needs em!
This is a good post.
Closed Thread