Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 06:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedrie.bellamie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KC working as intended
Old 02-17-2019, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

Got a group at Hands camp in KC last night. Pulls were slow till the basement group disbanded and then the chain puling started. Next thing I knew.......

Ding 60!
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 02-17-2019, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got a group at Hands camp in KC last night. Pulls were slow till the basement group disbanded and then the chain puling started. Next thing I knew.......

Ding 60!
Congratulations! What next?
Old 02-17-2019, 03:37 PM
Orc

I noticed you have a 60 druid on your sig. You realize you could park your cleric by the lake, log into your druid, track hunter/forager, drag them to the lake, kill them under water, switch toons, and loot the quest items, correct? It probably took you more time creating and responding to this thread than just putting boot to grass and getting your Seb key.
Old 02-17-2019, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutterbrain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I noticed you have a 60 druid on your sig. You realize you could park your cleric by the lake, log into your druid, track hunter/forager, drag them to the lake, kill them under water, switch toons, and loot the quest items, correct? It probably took you more time creating and responding to this thread than just putting boot to grass and getting your Seb key.
No dude, he already explained that there would be too many people farming the cycle, when told the keys would rot and he could get for free he said they would charge him money to buy them, then when offered to be given from users said that's the point? One more time in kc he will be 60.

KC is a sickness, and you can't save those that don't want to be saved.

Now that he's 60, he is targeting a new alt for exact same familiar leveling path on the exp zombie highway.
Old 02-19-2019, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

KC is a convenient place to log off on solo-capable high 50s. Even warrior/paladin ... could do, did, can do and still do solo there. I generally have an hour or 2. If I can slide into a group that is always ideal but even if I don’t score a group there or elsewhere I can leisurely solo random dark blues ... so it’s never a wasted session spent lfg without a group. Outside of basement or high volume hand/lcy the group xp does crawl but I don’t have a few hours a day to waste lfg in seb.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-19-2019, 04:20 PM
Banned

In all the time on P99 I have never spent more than 15-20min LFG on any character ever, the /who all command is an extremely useful tool if you aren’t afraid to send a few tells and form your own group
Old 02-20-2019, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In all the time on P99 I have never spent more than 15-20min LFG on any character ever, the /who all command is an extremely useful tool if you aren’t afraid to send a few tells and form your own group
In all your time on p99 ... never more than 15-20 minutes? Really?? Exaggerate much?

What about when those incoming are several zones out or when you are meeting group mates on the other side of Antonica/Kunark/Etc? I applaud your proactive approach to not being lfg. I really do. But flat out lying about never going more than 15-20 minutes not xping when you’d like to be in a group doesn’t really make you a believable poster.

Being lfg is something we all deal with, whether it’s afk sitting at a zone line, something we do waiting casually while soloing, or by proactively forming a group and waiting on folks to arrive or traveling to a rendezvous point/zone we agree on. If you claim to have never spent more than 15-20 minutes on any of the above you’re either level 6 or a liar.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-22-2019, 06:37 PM
Orc

KC is easy enough and well rounded enough for most players. Its a true gem. Virtually any other zone at this level: seb, HS, the hole, velks, SG, DN is hard to get a casual group at. It sucks when KC is overcrowded. Take a break, come back later, keep on keeping on.
Old 02-28-2019, 08:49 PM
Kobold

KC xp....and really any outdoor zone is seriously horrible xp. Maybe mid 40's to low 50's in KC depending on camp, but if you are still there past that you either seriously suck at the game, or have mental issues....or both (excluding camp specific items)
Closed Thread