Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Are you super excited about President Donald J. Trump? (PRIVATE POLL)
Yes, I am - enthusiastically 97 38.49%
No, I am not - enthusiastically 118 46.83%
He is Bush IV and I like it 37 14.68%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2019, 01:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worst president in modern history by a long shot.

Narcissistic fella of at best mediocre intelligence. Failed business man with dozens of flopped business ventures who has escaped paying his debts to countless blue collar workers thanks to bankruptcy law exploited multiple times. He stood then and still stands on his daddy’s wealth - having lost more money than he ever made.

Partisan politics aside, he’s an incompetent tool. I can understand how he got elected given the chords he strung with the masses ... but how anybody can continue to support him is beyond my comprehension. Willful ignorance?

/shrug

He’ll be impeached or in jail before the 2020 election.

I am curious, though, to know how many autist supporters he has here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watching that CNN huh
Old 02-13-2019, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Curious how you will react when he is re elected in 2020
Weird to see you out of RNF Ramen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2019, 01:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird to see you out of RNF Ramen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this IS RnF. also, poor Jeb Bush.
Old 02-13-2019, 02:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

No need to be mortified, the US is a thing of the past. Glory to China, India and the middle east !
Old 02-13-2019, 04:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where's the 9/11 option?
Bush option is sufficient because Bush did 911
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-13-2019, 07:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Narcissistic fella of at best mediocre intelligence. Failed business man with dozens of flopped business ventures who has escaped paying his debts to countless blue collar workers thanks to bankruptcy law exploited multiple times. He stood then and still stands on his daddy’s wealth - having lost more money than he ever made.

Partisan politics aside, he’s an incompetent tool. I can understand how he got elected given the chords he strung with the masses ... but how anybody can continue to support him is beyond my comprehension. Willful ignorance?

/shrug

I am curious, though, to know how many autist supporters he has here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then why did you vote "No". Sure sounds like you're mortified.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fact check: he's bush 3. there's only been 2 presidents named bush
WRONG.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2019, 07:45 AM
Banned

Whether or not you support Trump is often how I decide if someone is a good person or not.

If you don’t support Trump on things such as a border wall and controlled illegal immigration, you cannot be a good and moral person. This is the heart of the issue. I’ve also never met an anti Drumpher that wasn’t a zionist stooge. In which case I hate you even more.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:55 AM
Banned

Quote:

/shrug

In 2019 with conservative estimates, Trump is worth over 3 billion.

He started out splitting equity in a family company that was worth roughly 40 million. He turned 40 million to over 3 billion while living one of the most incredible lives imaginable. This is a “failure” to you. You must be living some amazing life.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:56 AM
Fire Giant

Sad! Wall not made of gold.
NO GOLD NO WALL!
Closed Thread