Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 01:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait for team server. Seriously.
PvP teams have nothing close to a release date, a structure or the staff necessary to foster a community of what they imagine. I'm sorry to say it, but ONE PvP GM is not going to last more than 6 months dealing with Redd99-\esque shitspew like we see today. For free.

Otherwise, everyone else on staff will be busy on the other servers, keeping them rest assured that their pixels matter just as much as they used to.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:15 AM
Banned

lol
Old 09-12-2013, 03:36 AM
Kobold

If GM's could say anything about this new server on the forum it would be nice . Actually there is many post but no words from STAFF since the streaming.... Most people talk in wind , some just wait maybe for nothing .... Start a toon enjoy the game and wait what staff will announce.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/album.php?albumid=83
Old 09-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Banned

This thread is golden. Tomato King trolling on a new account still lurking in the shadows like a dip shit. New member to the community, Lotto, has already been jaded and joined the masses of griefed players. A group of people having high hopes that the teams server will be their salvation, even though you could get more done on this server in 3 months, rolling a new character, then you could in a full year on the team server.

If you want to build up a character or two in anticipation for Velious, this server is your best choice as far as Project 1999 goes. Fast exp, free pixels, no competition.

If you want fun pvp, yes, you will have to wait for teams. This server is basically a less crowded pve server at this point.

People will complain about twinks but there really isn't any penalty for pvp death on this server so who cares. People can train you for exp loss but they can do that on blue as well.

This server could be a complete waste of time depending on what your end goal is, since you are from blue you could actually enjoy this server.

red99 sucks right now and has low population because the PvP is horrible and the only people who can enjoy it are those that like some PvE. There are only a couple bitter PvPers left and there isn't much to do for them besides grief, it's not their fault.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is golden. Tomato King trolling on a new account still lurking in the shadows like a dip shit. New member to the community, Lotto, has already been jaded and joined the masses of griefed players. A group of people having high hopes that the teams server will be their salvation, even though you could get more done on this server in 3 months, rolling a new character, then you could in a full year on the team server.

If you want to build up a character or two in anticipation for Velious, this server is your best choice as far as Project 1999 goes. Fast exp, free pixels, no competition.

If you want fun pvp, yes, you will have to wait for teams. This server is basically a less crowded pve server at this point.

People will complain about twinks but there really isn't any penalty for pvp death on this server so who cares. People can train you for exp loss but they can do that on blue as well.

This server could be a complete waste of time depending on what your end goal is, since you are from blue you could actually enjoy this server.

red99 sucks right now and has low population because the PvP is horrible and the only people who can enjoy it are those that like some PvE. There are only a couple bitter PvPers left and there isn't much to do for them besides grief, it's not their fault.
Good post.

EDIT: Also, don't rule out a movelog. I wouldn't want my characters to be wiped, and they have said there'll never be a wipe...so there's a good chance of a movelog eventually. Now might be the time to level to 60, I doubt there'll be the XP bonus on T99.
Last edited by Swish; 09-12-2013 at 12:18 PM..
Old 09-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Aviak

I think we've finally worn out the Teams ruleset threads. Feels good to be back to discussing how much red99 blows
Old 09-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Banned

Good post by Hippo

U could also just roll anything u want OP dont worry a out hybrid pen or solo class and just go pewpew in unrest

What ever is fun 2 u
Old 09-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrux Bcrux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bout to roll a char here i think for my blue downtime. Never really was big into the PVP in eq but bout to roll a char on here. Any suggestions on what to roll with? played eq a long time i know all the classes and such so not an eq newbie. With the population of the server, am i better off just rolling a necro or something to solo up? lmk holla
I just started here as well 2 days ago. Im lvl 13 Halfling Rogue. We should group up. Name is Skooba.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't invest too much just try it out. Agree druid is best. Waiting on beta for teams PvP so hold off on getting srs. Tells to Zarathustra if I can assist.
Thanks for the help last night Zara
Closed Thread