Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2020, 04:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you recommending removing variance from respawn timers, so everyone knows that CT spawns at noon on Tuesday, for example, making it an FTE race for everyone that's available at noon on Tuesday? The last couple of weeks, there has been almost 200 people socking 7 day spawns. They weren't all Seal Team.
I'm suggesting people learn to rotate as the vast majority of servers did in classic.
Old 06-02-2020, 04:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's an interesting perspective. No one is denying anyone anything, those pixels won are pixels earned. If you compete and win, more power to you.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck!
If you consider socking/racing to a mob competition, I feel sorry for you. And yes, it's not only ST sitting outside mobs socking. By default, a sock won't exist if only one guild is going after the mob.
Old 06-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsmitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are raid rotations communism? You still have to go kill the thing yourself, no?
It is being given to you without competition. It isn't happening here.
Old 06-02-2020, 04:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So sitting outside waiting for a mob to spawn for hours just to foot race to the mob is competition? Really? That's it?
Old 06-02-2020, 04:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleberry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So sitting outside waiting for a mob to spawn for hours just to foot race to the mob is competition? Really? That's it?
LoL its not, Seriously the moment a boss spawns its a zone zerg to the boss. There is no competition in that all. Other then ST/Federation no other guild has done dragons (Open server raid isnt racing clearly)Though Lineage did show up, don't recall they ever got FTE themselves.

Competition would be Each guild gets 6 players go to arena. Winner gets first chance at dragon GG. Hell even a random roll. Or make it really fun. 6 lvl 1 warriors vs 6 lvl 1 warriors go go[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-02-2020, 04:47 PM
Aviak

Which servers rotated on live? I played Fennin Ro and never say that. It was always survival of the fittest.
Old 06-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A 'competition' without PVP is by default half-assed. Everyone playing on green (including myself) has made a choice that they would prefer code be in place to protect themselves from a complete challenge. We're all whores, we're just quibbling about the price.
Old 06-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Which servers rotated on live? I played Fennin Ro and never say that. It was always survival of the fittest.
Sorry I don't have a bulleted list here for you. E'ci and Karana did. Those were the two I played on. Had a bunch of friends on various servers where they rotated as well. And it's not survival of the fittest. It's survival of the most unemployed.
Old 06-02-2020, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

Cleph I played on Erollis Marr. Only rotation I remember was in PoP, the top 3 guilds had rotated it. Before that ALL!!! and I mean ALLLLLLL raid bosses was done with an alliance of like 4 decent size 15-25 man guilds with a few other randos. I clearly remember server first Vox/naggy/ct/inny. Bc playing a shaman we had to do buffs..clearly. And I remember after buffing peeps, Logging to chat room. At server select, and chatting about last minute things for said boss.

This is only my experience and one of many servers though.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-02-2020, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleberry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I don't have a bulleted list here for you. E'ci and Karana did. Those were the two I played on. Had a bunch of friends on various servers where they rotated as well. And it's not survival of the fittest. It's survival of the most unemployed.
^ Truth will set you free.
RIP<Gathered Might>
Closed Thread