Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2020, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically, punishment should depend on how likeable someone is rather than the facts of what happened.
The most unique part of the EverQuest p99 experience is how important your reputation is. It just doesn't matter in any other game like it does here. None that I have played at least. So Yes, I would argue that it is something to consider when handing out punishment.

Hyjal was blacklisted, and if I remember correctly, it was due to an agreement that if Awakened kicked him, AM would not let him join? Something along those lines? But I can say if I was a guild leader, I would absolutely give him a chance. I really don't know what kind of punishment he got from the GM's. If I had to bet, i would probably say it was less than Furoar's punishment.

Riptoes was gkicked from AM. I'm not certain about this, but I think Detoxx was going to boot him when he was available to do so, when this all went down he was at work or something? I remember this guy not having a stellar reputation before this occurred. I specifically remember being offbut by this guy. I don't remember anything about the guy after this all went down, but i imagine nobody would be willing to give him a second chance. I wouldn't.