Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2021, 05:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm64nvT4e8k

When this video starts, KT is very clearly visible and pathing towards the throne room.

Who needs gaslighting when you can straight up lie about everything.
omg... who plays with a ui like that? you cant see anything, half the screen is chat boxes.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when i segregate the foxes and the hens, my hens stop disappearing, it's weird i cant figure out whats going on

So some “types” of humans are like foxes

And some are like hens?

Hey at least you didn’t go with ‘hawks’ vs. ‘rats.’

…I guess that’s a certain kinda progress.

But I think you need to watch Zootopia dude.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:08 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saying we "took it back towards throne room" implies intent and that we knew what was going on. We didn't know where KT was. We assumed he popped back at throne because he had just did that the very last pull. So did KT path back towards throne? Yes. Did we "take it back towards throne room"? No we did not. We didn't purposefully pull/kite him back that direction because, again, we didn't know where the fuck KT was.

You can keep beating this dead horse but it's just gaslighting and arguing disingenuously. Unlike when you guys kited statue way back towards EW zoneline, well over the line where you're required to drop it if it goes past, we didn't know what was going on with the pull because of the haynar'd pathing.

‘We didn’t do it intentionally!’

Hilarious. No - an unintentional kite is still concession worthy just like an unintentional 5th racer, IMO.

But whatever.

“5 racers is malicious and intentional cheating on your part!”

And

“yeah, we brought KT to 4-way, then back to throne room, then back to Wl and killed him - but no need to concede because it wasn’t on purpose!”

Who could possibly ask for more good faith negotiation!
Old 06-18-2021, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One week after the Kite/stall you are referring to Remen. Vanq pulled KT with too many runners. On that exact Fraps, KT bugs at snowpiles for about 10 secs then warps back out somewhere up at 4-way, prolonging the pull with about 40 secs total. Guess not a kite/stall?

Its literally right there in the Fraps posted in the UN concerns. So I guess you werent on that pull right, since you never seen it happen?
We conceded two KTs for that pull, because we are capable of admitting a mistake and taking ownership of it. Also, there is a huge difference between the mob bugging out at snowpiles for ten seconds and then resuming being pulled directly to the zone line after it stops bugging out.

In the Riot pull, KT is bugged out for a full minute inside the wall, falling under the world and doing all kinds of wierd stuff I have never seen happen, so I don't know what type of manipulation y'all were doing to make that happen. But even more importantly, once he finally does pop back out around 4 way, he runs all the way back to the ice bridge near his castle, delaying the pull another 30 seconds.

Your guild's kite was way more egregious, and went beyond the warping / pathing issues. Yet you haven't conceded anything. Explain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More fantastic gaslighting. Do you guys hold classes on this in vanq discord? Y'all are getting good.

Remen I don't think you're aware that they patched the pathing in kael in early May. Which is when all the current fuckery started happening.

Samoht, we never "took it back towards throne room", no one knew where the fuck KT was and the very preceding kt he had warped all the way back to throne room which is what our tagger assumed had happened based on that prior example. Which I already explained in a previous post. Do you guys have problems with reading comprehension? You all conceded 2x KT because you raced with 5. But hey you guys don't have to learn to count for the foreseeable future. Saved by your favorite gm!
I don't know what gaslighting is, but I am more than aware of the "pathing fixes" that occured during early May and I am saying that I have never seen anything like what happened during your guild's KT pull.

Quote:
Saying we "took it back towards throne room" implies intent and that we knew what was going on. We didn't know where KT was. We assumed he popped back at throne because he had just did that the very last pull. So did KT path back towards throne? Yes. Did we "take it back towards throne room"? No we did not. We didn't purposefully pull/kite him back that direction because, again, we didn't know where the fuck KT was.

You can keep beating this dead horse but it's just gaslighting and arguing disingenuously. Unlike when you guys kited statue way back towards EW zoneline, well over the line where you're required to drop it if it goes past, we didn't know what was going on with the pull because of the haynar'd pathing.
It doesn't matter whether you "took it back towards the throne room" intentionally or whether he went back to the throne room because your puller assumed he would pop there. I believe you that it wasn't on purpose, but the fact remains that the mob was kited. Whether intentional or not, when a mob is kited you are supposed to drop it. Or if you decide to kill it anyways, then you concede the next two. This is so standard I honestly can't figure out why y'all refuse to concede.

And because you brought it up, on that statue pull you referred to, we conceded two statues because of our mistake. It wasn't an intentional kite, but it was kited so we did the right thing and conceded the next two.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotCaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So some “types” of humans are like foxes

And some are like hens?

Hey at least you didn’t go with ‘hawks’ vs. ‘rats.’

…I guess that’s a certain kinda progress.

But I think you need to watch Zootopia dude.
We were talking about segregating the 'hardcore' raiders from the normal players by sending them to red.

But even if we weren't, is anything I said actually untrue? If you make foxes live in the hen house long enough, will they stop eating chickens and eggs?

Do you think that if I watch this animated movie for children, I will stop thinking that different types of things indeed behave differently?

Your ancestors knew this, why don't you? Being able to discern good from bad, and safe from dangerous is a rather important skill for a man to have (if you do identify yourself as such).
Old 06-18-2021, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotCaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
‘We didn’t do it intentionally!’

Hilarious. No - an unintentional kite is still concession worthy just like an unintentional 5th racer, IMO.

But whatever.

“5 racers is malicious and intentional cheating on your part!”

And

“yeah, we brought KT to 4-way, then back to throne room, then back to Wl and killed him - but no need to concede because it wasn’t on purpose!”

Who could possibly ask for more good faith negotiation!
Yes obviously it was Riot's fault that the pathing is fucked and that KT warped and we had no idea where he went. Clearly we shouldn't have gone with last known information of him warping back to throne room. How foolish of us!

Notice how the 2 times vanq had completely fucked pulls, once on KT and once on Statue I believe(?) could've been 2x KT I'm not remembering perfectly (he popped out at 4 way in that building way on the other side across from the bank for one of them), Riot didn't petition you for it. Even though your tagger ended up going back towards 4 way to track the mob down. It was no fault of your own, just like it wasn't Riot's fault during that pull.

You can't be held to account for variables that literally no one knew about because the pathing changes were still very fresh and new. There's a reason your favorite GM has decided to implement a 5 minute FTE lockout currently in kael and why menden had to give updated advice about how to mitigate the warping issues, advice which didn't even work btw as we've since babied a few KT's and Statue's past that area with the person staying close/within LoS and it did nothing to solve the warping issue.

I'm not sure why you put those hypotheticals in quotes. As far as I'm aware no one said those things as you have them written. There's a difference between having pulls go awry because of fucked pathing that was still very new and racing with 5 after you guys made a huge fucking deal about "following server rules", which is a max racer limit of 4 currently. This is the bad faith arguing that you all excel at. You take 2 things that aren't similar and tie them together as if the situations are an exact parallel.

This current iteration of pulls being fucked because of warping is relatively new and has happened to both guilds. Difference being vanq is the only one to petition over it so far. Hell in the fraps you provide one of your own people can be heard on voice saying "yeah it's not their fault". Racing 5 however is a personal failure. No faulty mechanics or recent patch have anything to do with your inability to count.

Remen:
If you haven't seen that fucked pathing happening recently then you haven't been paying attention. It's happened to both riot and vanq. Also most of the time when we have trouble getting a boss through 4way and past snow piles it always seems to be when random vanq members have put agro into the mob/train, but on all of your recent statue pulls riot doesn't fuck with your pulls for any reason and wow so weird they come in nice and clean.

There's nothing standard about what has been happening with warping in kael so saying that the standard of kill 1 concede 2 applies is just ignoring a completely new set of variables that neither guild had any hand in creating. What should've happened was both guilds going to the GM's to ask what the deal was and a little benefit of the doubt given to both parties from each other, like we gave you guys when you've had warping issues just recently.

Credit where it's due you guys did concede 2x statue. Definitely not how that should've played out though as it was clear as crystal you took statue way past the line. That statue should've been dropped then you probably wouldn't have needed to concede any statues. You all killed it knowing full well it was an egregious kite that went way over the line. You had a whole team of people up there trying to pull him back.

Again I'll make the distinction because you guys keep parroting false information, you didn't concede 2 kt's for the pull, you conceded them because of 5 racers.
Old 06-18-2021, 07:14 PM
Aviak

Imagine writing a full page biography about raid targets 7 years into velious when no one cares, hope that helps .

PS- sorry you don't got warder loot
Old 06-18-2021, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We were talking about segregating the 'hardcore' raiders from the normal players by sending them to red.

But even if we weren't, is anything I said actually untrue? If you make foxes live in the hen house long enough, will they stop eating chickens and eggs?

Do you think that if I watch this animated movie for children, I will stop thinking that different types of things indeed behave differently?

Your ancestors knew this, why don't you? Being able to discern good from bad, and safe from dangerous is a rather important skill for a man to have (if you do identify yourself as such).
it's a 'should' argument, the silliest type of foolishness. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2021, 07:42 PM
Aviak

All you mother fuckers need Jesus.
Old 06-18-2021, 07:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

Your really doubling down on segregation?

That’s a take I didn’t expect in 2021 the year of our Lord.
Closed Thread