Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-28-2021, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if the 2024 bull run has already begun in 2021, will there be another big pull back from the current bull run before the inevitable 2024 bull run? Or is it best to just buy some eth right now and sit on it.
Buy ADA at 2$ rather than ETH at 3k IMO ETH Is more stable, but IMO not by much, only because it was first. (I own a lot of ETH not looking to compete just want competition!)

Nobody knows what is happening here if one (BTC) of these goes up they all go up.

Smart contracts are on track to go live August 31. IMHO shortly after that, (one or two months), ADA's market cap will be equal to ETH.

Could you imagine if I was right and you bought 100 shares at $2?
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-28-2021 at 11:45 AM..
Old 08-28-2021, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Might be another cycle with a bear market -- might be the last cycle and we reach relative equilibrium like fiats... but think about it:

Fiats keep inflating. It can only drive up price of valuable assets that are impossible to forge or create more of.

Bitcoin is the big middle finger to the entire fractional reserve (now no-reserve) banking system. Hopefully it destroys it.

Quote:
So if the 2024 bull run has already begun in 2021, will there be another big pull back from the current bull run before the inevitable 2024 bull run? Or is it best to just buy some eth right now and sit on it.
If you want to just buy and hold til 2024, I'd say go BTC as safest bet with a great upside. Other coins are much more volatile.

In the bull run, small c(r)ap coins will outpace BTC. In the bear market they get destroyed compared to BTC. In an ideal world, you're a genius and you know which small c(r)ap coin to get in on and can time the peak... but... no one really can.. so I say BTC is the best 'HODL' strategy.

All the coins I recommended will do well during the bull market, but over 4 years if I had to pick 1 coin for the greatest likelihood of the best return, it's BTC.
Old 08-28-2021, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

This is a fun video.

Old 08-28-2021, 05:51 PM
Banned

Gahdzhanist truth is that I am with the OP. I hoe'd and I hoe'd and I spent it all on video cards. There is a grow tent here exhausting so much hot air I blew dried my hair with it, but it was too hot and I got flaky scalp!!! I have thrown big die. I really like the 6700 XTs btw, firfst time I used a radeon desktop card and i really like it. I think I prefer their implementation of DLSS too but I haven't studied it; image looks just INSANELY clear. Not that I play games, i just enjoyed the testing alot. And the power efficiency is great and they run cool with pretty good algo efficiency actually; they are less inflated and a better buy at market rates. Although the 3070 seems to be the very sweetest spot when purchased under market rate from locals. I am producing more than enough to live on and holding it all. This coming from a person who did not hold thousands of $2 bitcoins in 2011. You will be able to tell whether I ruined myself or not based on later news lol, but i made a play at least. Deleting this soon, dont quote it pls :P
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-28-2021 at 06:03 PM..
Old 08-29-2021, 12:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a fun video.

Indeed it was, Thankyou for sharing
Old 08-29-2021, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buy ADA at 2$ rather than ETH at 3k IMO ETH Is more stable, but IMO not by much, only because it was first. (I own a lot of ETH not looking to compete just want competition!)

Nobody knows what is happening here if one (BTC) of these goes up they all go up.

Smart contracts are on track to go live August 31. IMHO shortly after that, (one or two months), ADA's market cap will be equal to ETH.

Could you imagine if I was right and you bought 100 shares at $2?
I bought 100 shares of ADA. I’ll probably buy some more but I’m waiting to see if there any early week pull back.

I was curious if you guys have any experience on Cosmos(Atom). I read on another forum that it is a good investment but I honestly never see anyone talking about it.

I agree that Bitcoin is probably the best long term but I don’t have a ton to drop on it so I wouldn’t see much return.
Old 09-01-2021, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

*sips his tea as he watches the markets*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (20.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

COIN -- Aug 2 price -- Today's Price & percentage change
BTC -- $39,000 --> $49,700 -- +27%
ETH -- $2,600 --> $3,760 -- +44%
XCH -- $230 --> $225 -- -2%
HNT -- $13.11 --> $23.30 -- +77%

Ah man, hobbitgerblandwhateverhisname so mad right now he didn't invest -_-
Old 09-14-2021, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

$100K BTC by end of year.

Predictions?
Old 09-14-2021, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pick any 4 year period.

If someone held BTC, did they gain or lose?

You can either get some and thank me in 4 years, or not, and I get to say I told you so =)

This no-lose situation drew me to the off-topic forum =)

Oh, and stay away from DOGE and all that crap.
I mean depending on the four years in question and when you’re starting and ending the period they could’ve definitely lost. That’s why intelligent investors don’t look at things that way