Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is covid 19 a parasite?

No. Its a virus.

Why the FUCK are you worried about PARASITE paste for a VIRUS?

Every lean back for this one. He's bout to make a LEAP or cower.
Did you hear Joe Rogan just posted on Instagram recently in the last week getting (and getting over) covid by taking that horse parasite drug (along with a buncha vitamins)

I’ll admit I haven’t bothered to look into it but the idea of taking a horse parasite medication for covid does sound pretty fucking ridiculous

Either way, now Joe’s Instagram account and his Spotify contract are probably at stake for pushing (probably really stupid) medical advice on MILLIONS of viewers

Edit: the sad thing is he probably didn’t need to take anything to get over it. The man gets a fever and fucking caves to trying every drug under the sun to deal with it….
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-01-2021 at 11:20 PM..
Old 09-01-2021, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you hear Joe Rogan just posted on Instagram recently in the last week getting (and getting over) covid by taking that horse parasite drug (along with a buncha vitamins)

I’ll admit I haven’t bothered to look into it but the idea of taking a horse parasite medication for covid does sound pretty fucking ridiculous

Either way, now Joe’s Instagram account and his Spotify contract are probably at stake for pushing (probably really stupid) medical advice on MILLIONS of viewers
It's not just a "horse parasite" medicine

People claiming that have broken brains beyond repair
Old 09-01-2021, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

It's 2021 and people thought we'd have flying cars and lunar colonies by now, but half of a so-called nuclear superpower don't the difference between parasites and viruses.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ivermectin has been in common use for nearly 50 years

It's FDA approved

It's on the list WHO's list of essential medicines

It's the 420th most prescribed medicine in the US

Left Wing propagandists pretending it's only used on horses

Hilarity ensues
Why listen to the president of the American Medical Association when Toxigen's here to tell us he's a left-wing propagandist?
Old 09-01-2021, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not just a "horse parasite" medicine

People claiming that have broken brains beyond repair
Like I said I hadn’t looked into it. An IV with vitamins seems to be a much safer bet. When my cousin’s husband had it they hired a nurse to come to their home and do an IV including (I’ll post a link of what he took, THIS IS NOT FUCKING MEDICAL ADVICE DONT BAN ME CONSULT UR DOCTOR), and he got over Delta in days
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19D52438-CCF4-478D-977C-D466FF11F44D.jpg (21.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-01-2021, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

But Joe Rogan did it... https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jo...ine/ar-AANZUBj

lol
Old 09-01-2021, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why listen to the president of the American Medical Association when Toxigen's here to tell us he's a left-wing propagandist?
You're obsessed with Toxigen. PM him your fantasies. Doesn't concern me.

Secondly, you're one of the morons pretending it's only used for horse parasites, so your opinion on anything is laughable
Old 09-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said I hadn’t looked into it. An IV with vitamins seems to be a much safer bet. When my cousin’s husband had it they hired a nurse to come to their home and do an IV including (I’ll post a link of what he took, THIS IS NOT FUCKING MEDICAL ADVICE DONT BAN ME CONSULT UR DOCTOR), and he got over Delta in days
I'm not saying it's a treatment for Covid. There hasn't really been any research allowed because leftwing propagandists bleet "Jab! Jab! Jab!" 24/7 like sheep

My only comment is in regards to the absolute deluded MORONS claiming it's only used on horses and pushing hilariously obvious lies and propaganda because they have no ability to critically think for themselves

They appeal to authority. Never question anything and pretend they are smarter than everyone else

It's embarrassing
Old 09-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Appealing to authority isn't necessarily a bad thing when the authority is the president of the American Medical Association and you're suggesting taking deworming medication to treat a virus.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didnt take biology in school?

You didnt go to college, did you?

Dude all you have to do is show why parasite paste can kill covid. Show us. Thats it. Sounds pretty simple, right?
Antihistamines are also very effective sleep aids (see: benadryl). Medications can often do more than one thing! It's groundbreaking, I know.

I'm not trying to give any kind of medical advice, I'm simply pointing out the obviously politicized nature of the knee-jerk aversion to ivermectin. If a democrat had suggested it, I absolutely guarantee you wouldn't be saying a single thing. You are tribally bound to a political party when what we're talking about has nothing to do with politics. I care about what is true and what works, I don't care who recommends it. I'm an adult, I can make informed decisions all on my own!
Last edited by Ooloo; 09-01-2021 at 11:43 PM..
Closed Thread