Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 01:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL he will be trans... because every movie is about trans people now, huh?

Obsessed with trans people, much?

Even if he was, would that bother you that much?? A fake character, in a fake story?

The wachowski bros are both trans, I think... You're already watching a "trans" movie..
Trans people don't bother me whatsoever, unless it's a biological male competing against biological females in women's sports. Oh and also biological males being sent to women's prisons because they claim to be trans and then raping the female prisoners, which happened. Yeah, I think that's bad.

As for the matrix movie, I'm talking about hollywood's tendency to offer meaningless, cynical nods to pet social issues in an effort to appear woke. IE: "Let's make an ocean's movie that's ALL WOMEN!!". Or "Let's make ghostbusters but ALL WOMEN" and the movie sucks shit. I don't care if it's all women, just have it be a good movie first.
Last edited by Ooloo; 09-11-2021 at 01:14 AM..
Old 09-11-2021, 01:50 AM
Fire Giant

Looks like they're gonna just re-hash the same plot points from matrix 1 with Marvel-like quips and CGI for that sweet-sweet distilled nostalgia hit so these old people can get another paycheck.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keanu will probably be trans or something.

Even the two matrix sequels kinda sucked. The first matrix was great, but it didn't need any sequels at all.
The Matrix has always been trans allegory, what did you think the red pill stands for?
Old 09-11-2021, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

voting for rape daddy
Old 09-11-2021, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

The plot from the trailer seems awful, I hope the trailer was just bad.

Last year I met a girl called Trinity. Her parents named her after the Matrix character. I felt old.
Old 09-11-2021, 02:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trans people don't bother me whatsoever, unless it's a biological male competing against biological females in women's sports. Oh and also biological males being sent to women's prisons because they claim to be trans and then raping the female prisoners, which happened. Yeah, I think that's bad.

As for the matrix movie, I'm talking about hollywood's tendency to offer meaningless, cynical nods to pet social issues in an effort to appear woke. IE: "Let's make an ocean's movie that's ALL WOMEN!!". Or "Let's make ghostbusters but ALL WOMEN" and the movie sucks shit. I don't care if it's all women, just have it be a good movie first.
Yeah, cause rape doesnt happen in mens prisons, ever. Especially doesnt happen to men who claim to be women, as you say, then get sent to prison. It just happens at a rate of like 10000X more than that has ever happened. A rapes a rape, nobody should get raped, but you're just crying about a stat because its convenient to your argument while ignoring the HUGE amount of the exact same thing in mens prisons.

Gee, if its such a huge issue, where are all these athletes crushing women and taking their jobs?

Yeah, you cant name one. Its a fake issue you were told to be outraged about.
Old 09-11-2021, 03:05 AM
Planar Protector

Certainly seems a different 'style' than the other Matrix movies... I love Matrix so will 100% see it, but the trailer has me worried.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 09-11-2021, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

Any of you watch the new bill and ted? I wonder if it will be that bad.
Old 09-11-2021, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a fake issue you were told to be outraged about.
Just like cov........ nevermind
Old 09-11-2021, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

I mean I'm definitely going to watch it. In theaters? Assuredly not. Will just wait for it to hit one of the streaming services I subscribe to.

-Mcoy
Closed Thread