Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 10:05 PM
Kobold

Default A trip to Solusek's Eye

I have spent many a day on the western half of Antonica only occasionally traveling past the pass of the mountains that divide the continent to mingle with the traders who seem to actually reside full time in the tunnels linking the commonlands to the deserts of Ro but I desided to seek out the cousins of the ice goblins that I have come to know and despise in Permafrost and of course I am speaking of the fire goblins who reside in Solusek's Eye amongst the small and puny gnome miners who have brought with them their mechanical creations to do a bulk of the work for them as they cannot very well stand the heat of these mines but I wonder if this may come back to haunt them because they obviously have imbued these clockworks with some form of AI and I feel it is only a matter of time before they rise up and overthrow their gnomish creators and then we are going to be in some trouble because they will clearly use the ore that they are pulling out of the mines to create some horrific unstoppable mechanical creation and then another and another and another until we are all overrun with clockworks and have to join together in a war against them until we eventually win and hopefully they don't develop time travel capabilities to be able to send someone back and destroy me when I am a lowly level 2 shaman running around the Feerrott but myself and my officers in the future war are able to send a reprogrammed clockwork back... I am getting ahead of myself and off topic please accept my apologies because my intent was to discuss the goblins of Solusek and not so much the gnomes but it is fascinating how they have developed their society in these mines as they do have a king that rules over them but they also have a lively social life and exciting at that as the bar in Solusek's Eye while not much to look at is one of the more lively ones and many an adventurer can roll through there and be sure that a goblin or two will pick a fight with them and just as a tip to you all the bartender himself is worthy of a fight as he dressess himself in enchanted clothing that you may find useful and did you know that the mines of Solusek is a place that you can play a round of darts with the goblins again though unless they want to kill you this game might not go very far but my friends I can assure you that even without my epic which I would buy right now for 8k I was able to win every game of darts to the death that I played so I invite you all to explore these mines but watch your step as there are a couple spots among the goblins where the floor gives way to a pit of fierce fire elementals and they may very well ruin your day if you are not prepared for them. Someday I will find a whale and when I do I will take

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2018, 10:30 PM
Banned

haven't read it yet.

Just letting you know last night I was inspired to write a sol a guide and I consider your post here a signal from the world that I should do it.

god bless you
Old 03-11-2018, 04:51 AM
Banned

You should camp an Enter key while you are in there.
Old 03-11-2018, 06:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rekt
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 03-11-2018, 08:02 AM
Kobold

That’s the longest sentence I’ve ever seen.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:23 AM
Sarnak

Had a seizure.

Nearly died.

10/10 would read again.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

"what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Bandages Jackaree's burn wounds with Aloe*
Old 03-11-2018, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

Paragraphs my dude!!!

<The A-Team>
Old 03-11-2018, 10:30 AM
Aviak

Drugs are bad kids
Closed Thread