Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2020, 11:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server wide ToV crawl that Sirken required? Lol, ok.
It was a fun event for the server that aftermath wanted to do. GMs had nothing to do with it. It is too bad though that Sirken isn't around now to make Riot learn how to play nice with others.
Old 07-27-2020, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly this isn’t a defending of Detoxx, but fathers and father figures. This is just disgusting. If you really are correlating behavior in a video game to a persons behavior in real life and them going above and beyond what is asked of them you really need a reality check.
God Bless people who are willing to raise other people's kids. That's all. Carry on with Public_Enemy_01 bashing.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-27-2020, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the "rent free in your head" insult. It's probably the only rent people who say that can afford. I know you're a six-figure earner living a rich full life in New Jersey doing shift work and raising another man's kids. I'm just speaking generally.

Also, Riot killed your guild. You sure gloated about killing Rampage. Were they living rent free inside of your head? If they were smart, they would have taken the larger space in your belly or your fat ass, fatty.

Pizza! Pizza!
The way you can't tell the difference between life and a computer game from 1999 is pretty appalling. ...And also just proves Detoxx's point but I'm sure you won't be able to figure that part out.
Old 07-28-2020, 02:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the "rent free in your head" insult. It's probably the only rent people who say that can afford. I know you're a six-figure earner living a rich full life in New Jersey doing shift work and raising another man's kids. I'm just speaking generally.
The words of a pathetic, short little man.
Old 07-28-2020, 04:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I know you're a six-figure earner living a rich full life in New Jersey doing shift work and raising another man's kids. I'm just speaking generally.
I dont know in what world you would consider this an insult but raising her has been a blessing for me and I wouldnt trade it for the world. All things aside, bringing anyones personal life or children / step-children into any of this is purely disgusting and I hope to god you never have kids. You are a sick individual.
Old 07-28-2020, 04:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server wide ToV crawl that Sirken required? Lol, ok.
and what has riot done for the server again?

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 07-28-2020, 05:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Also, Riot killed your guild. You sure gloated about killing Rampage. Were they living rent free inside of your head? If they were smart, they would have taken the larger space in your belly or your fat ass, fatty.

Pizza! Pizza!
well at least we can all agree that this guy is trash.
Old 07-28-2020, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2020, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Pizza! Pizza!
This guy is definitely not mad
Old 07-28-2020, 10:06 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Seriously? Being a dad is something to be made fun of? What in the hell is wrong with you?

I genuinely can't think of an adjective scathing enough for the level of stupid/toxicity it takes to make that statement as an adult.
Closed Thread