Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the opposite of what they said, actually. That letting in one person isnt worth losing about 40 and their contributions lol
The person almost word for word said that Riot wouldn't even miss losing that many people.
Old 09-14-2020, 09:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pointing what out? That I enjoyed talking to the guy?

Having a conversation with someone to see how they are doing is a lot different than what you know I was referencing.

Don't get it twisted bud.
Whoooooosh
Old 09-14-2020, 09:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The person almost word for word said that Riot wouldn't even miss losing that many people.
Sarcasm is pretty often lost via text. Riot doesn't have like 400 actual members like Dawn Believers, of course 40 people is a hit lol
Old 09-14-2020, 10:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know Dawn Believers wasn't a part of the raiding scene but you can do a quick search on the forums to see why nobody wanted to take Detoxx.
how long ago was that stuff tho? 5 to 6 years ago man its now 2020 not 2015/2016 what was said recently?

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 09-14-2020, 10:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
try bringing up something recent man

Old 09-14-2020, 10:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Aftermath> did the same thing to Teraclon. This is just how it has to be for <Riot> to be successful and just as fun as <Aftermath>.
difference is teraclon was in the guild as full member got kicked re-apped and then got kicked again theres a difference than just straight up saying No/rejecting someone to the guild.

Old 09-14-2020, 10:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y'all been fooled. Detoxx is a gravely-voiced teddy bear who regularly let rivals and enemies into his guilds. Hell, he even went to bat for them when more narrow-minded people (including me) wanted nothing to do with letting them in.
this I remember when several people apped to am and detoxx was like lets give them a 2nd chance people like gimpster and people like kelzaraz.

Old 09-14-2020, 10:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
try bringing up something recent man
Woo. I just play this game man. Think I even remotely follow recent stuff??

I'm not that masochistic.
Old 09-14-2020, 10:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woo. I just play this game man. Think I even remotely follow recent stuff??

I'm not that masochistic.
of course you dont exactly my point I used to think like detoxx was a pos and was no good but I was in a casual guild and didnt know any better but then when you actually be guilded with him he has your back and is an actual great person but of course riot wouldnt know that because they denied him instantly

Old 09-14-2020, 10:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
of course you dont exactly my point I used to think like detoxx was a pos and was no good but I was in a casual guild and didnt know any better but then when you actually be guilded with him he has your back and is an actual great person but of course riot wouldnt know that because they denied him instantly
Given what we hear about in UN, there's probably a reason. Seems like the people saying he's changed are like his battered spouse who he's told that he wont hit them anymore but beats them to death a few weeks later.
Closed Thread