Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 03:36 PM
Kobold

Honest question, how would rotations work?

Week 1: Freedom
Week 2: Riot
Week 3: AG
Week 4: All else?

Would we see the bigger guilds break up and return to their smaller roots? Not that I have any skin in the game anymore, just curious as to how the bigger guilds would feed all those mouths if you only got 1/4 of the 7 day spawns a year.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Freedom can't do and hasn't done hardly any raid content by themselves. They're below TSS in capability imo.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:40 PM
Banned

Exclamation

this wouldn’t have happened on the Red server
Old 10-22-2020, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Starman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just put in rotations or instancing already, people with lives will get to experience content, people without lives will maybe get bored enough to go outside and see the sun.
I keep saying the same thing.

This boiling point of manchildishness has been captured ad infinitum on p99 because of this weird Puritanical pain addiction to playing games and not actually playing them or having fun.
Old 10-22-2020, 04:00 PM
Kobold

@ Detoxx Hey bro hope you where atleast man enough to make a new warrior to try to reclaim the raid scene with using Detoxx would be lame he has everything already? Anyways hope you all can bromance up enough to raid again soon.. just kiss and make up geeze.
Old 10-22-2020, 04:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honest question, how would rotations work?

Week 1: Freedom
Week 2: Riot
Week 3: AG
Week 4: All else?

Would we see the bigger guilds break up and return to their smaller roots? Not that I have any skin in the game anymore, just curious as to how the bigger guilds would feed all those mouths if you only got 1/4 of the 7 day spawns a year.
I think green does semi rotation semi competitive with open raids that /random loot for anyone that can use. I doubt it will stay that way when Kunark hits though. And blue players are so toxic i don't think Riot and Freedom/AG could pee beside each other let alone raid together at this point.
Old 10-22-2020, 04:05 PM
Aviak

Also I cant wait to farm materials for you and Vallen <3
Old 10-22-2020, 04:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I cant wait to farm materials for you and Vallen <3
Haha I got an auger you can use to grind some levels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Would be interesting to see some kind of rotation like they have on Green. Honestly if any kind of rotation is to stick, there's gonna need to be a LOT more quakes. I don't remember the raid scene being as bad when I was in AG competing against AM. If they got a Doze, we got a KT or if they stayed in NToV, we cleaned up city leaders. Having two quakes a month plus the regular spawns seemed to be plenty of mobs while still having some fun competition.

It wasn't perfect or great back then, but definitely not where it is now so more quakes would be an improvement imo haha
Old 10-22-2020, 04:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freedom can't do and hasn't done hardly any raid content by themselves. They're below TSS in capability imo.
So which is it? We can't do it or we hardly do it?
Old 10-22-2020, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think green does semi rotation semi competitive with open raids that /random loot for anyone that can use. I doubt it will stay that way when Kunark hits though. And blue players are so toxic i don't think Riot and Freedom/AG could pee beside each other let alone raid together at this point.
Green does not rotate shit, they rotate trash mobs for planar armor. This is the equivalent of rotating HoT and Kael arena on blue. All the real raid mobs are just as much of an FTE nightmare over there.
Closed Thread