Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sentence 1: Public indictment of 12 Russian "GRU" intelligence officers BY NAME as of last Thursday and publicly released in a press conference by Rosenstein on Friday. - https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthel...pgtype=Article

Sentence 2: "These units conducted large scale cyber operations to interfere with the U.S. 2016 presidential election"
Don't be shocked when it turns out its about twitter bots. Because I told you all that shit months ago.
Old 07-17-2018, 09:51 PM
Banned

It's actually weird to run into people I've known as diehard conservatives all my life and find out they've begun to really actually physically as in they chemically and adrenally hate Trump and the GoP kinda being flippantly apathetic.

I'm genuinely scared for 'Murica guyz
Old 07-17-2018, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
funny how this whole game is a pun, literally run and attack is the whole game https://youtu.be/IJKUpHIQIGc
Old 07-17-2018, 09:54 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be shocked when it turns out its about twitter bots. Because I told you all that shit months ago.
It may shock you that those former 13 Russians were previously indicted in February.

It doesn't shock me that these NEW 12 Russians hacked the Democratic party, planted malware, and hacked the DNC database, probably because I read the indictment.
Old 07-17-2018, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rambo's digital watch really sells the fuck out of this.
Old 07-17-2018, 09:57 PM
Banned

I'm going to have to back up Mueller on this one, pretty much if you ignore Fox News. It's hard to disagree that there's not a major problem and Mueller is on to some stuff.

That means, 1 news network (sorry entertainment network) pretty much plays it down as much as possible by ommition, but like everyone else, including like, lawyerfirms are like buzzing about the real world and how surreal it is.
Old 07-17-2018, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's actually weird to run into people I've known as diehard conservatives all my life and find out they've begun to really actually physically as in they chemically and adrenally hate Trump and the GoP kinda being flippantly apathetic.

I'm genuinely scared for 'Murica guyz
im sure
Old 07-17-2018, 10:24 PM
Banned

I smell REALLY good
Old 07-17-2018, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no doubt Russia meddled in the election.

What Mueller hasn't found yet, is collusion.

Wanting evidence doesn't mean you're being brainwashed by Fox News.
What Mueller hasn't revealed yet. I'm also waiting to hear the full story, but its confidential and GOODprosecutors don't publicize that information until hearings.

Something was up with his campaign, that's clear with the indictments, what that was will be revealed next week with the Manafort trial hopefully.
Old 07-17-2018, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I smell REALLY good
me 2 (I smell really really good, my roomate sometimes grabs me and basically buries her face in my hair sometimes I smell so good). This is weirdly affirming and weirdly offputting at the same time. I like this person, but I'm not super horny about them, and a million other things. I also don't want to take advantage of them with my extremely awesome smell. They need independence and I don't need to become their plaything.

I admit. It's quite possible Mueller will never find any direct evidence of collusion directly between Mr Trump and any bad guy.

I'm sure there will be plenty of evidence to make everybody who says "fake news" look guilty though, between now until 2020.

We shouldn't be proud of what happened and I am really concerned about the forces at work behind Trump and why they like him sooo much and why he is like a giant stunray towards everyone.
Closed Thread