Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Default Shaman help

Hi there, im thinking of doing an Iksar Shammy but have a few questions.
Do i really need JBB?
Is slam needed at all for 60 solo?
How big is the Iksar bonus here? is it 40 - 45 like on live?
Old 05-16-2015, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Stop spamming this,.. http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=193700
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=193699

This is the caster section not the priest section.

all your answers and more are here: http://www.project1999.com/forums/search.php
Last edited by Baler; 05-16-2015 at 04:23 PM..
Old 05-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Banned

hyaha obvs troll is obvious..

WELL

that being said

the shaman class race combo can be a debate, or a frendly discussion. First off you must ask yourself, what type of shaman am I personaly. Do i prefer to stand among my friends and cheer them on, or do I prefer to go at it alone? What type of pants are my favorite types of pants and do I like the water or drier climates. The next thing that one must ask themselves is should a shaman that uses a hitpoint advantuage rely heavily on an element of suprise when attacking formidable enimes trolls or goblins, or should a strategy of pure face pushing and brandshing dps at a rate that cannot be found availble at previous levels of a formidable discussion? First things first. Make sure you know the answers to all of the above questions when rolling your shaman, the next thing you need to find the answers to is where is your date of birth and when is your location of birth? Using the values subtracted from the basehitpoints of both the shaman races made availble, even though there are 4 shaman races available, one must then calcuate the arangments they will have with other shamans and creatures when focusing all the energy one would have against pv2 or pv3 sometimes, the ratio can be known as PvE not to be confused with pvp. PVP For a shaman is a race based issue for 3 fold reasons, one being the fact that a shaman cant use broken arrows, which are a primary gift when doing the epic. Using the epic however can prove to be an advantage that cannot be ignored. however one must never forge tthe assistance the thought of using a broken arow may have following a pv3 or pv2 encounter, sometimes after confusion the thought can bring a change in reaction from creatures under the zone you are in and corpse draging can then become intollerable! next you must then think, jaundicated bones or jandicated bronze. Bronze Breast Bones are the best feature you can allocate to a proper starting class, so never think to yourself that using features like these will be a waste of your shamans powerful time. Once your time has been calculated you can see that when using a jaundicated bronze bone breast bone you will have a cloak of theories that will bring you to a planted pollerized decision of gnoll vs larkens mask. when you use larkengnoll masks on your magelo you can see an obvious resistance bonus to resists vs wandering and probiotics. so using fandom and frendship you can bring a shaman of any rank to a level where backwards bronze breastplates will bring a shocking value to the starting city of any iksar.

so never let choice be the reason you make a decision about figuring out which armor class is the best feature for your shaman knight but always bring epic comparisons between your first character and last character when thinking about ratios between starting city and where you ask to be bound, be it by a wizard portal or by a druid portal, or sometimes not by a portal at all but by a lake or a tree, but there are so many trees you can get lost and youll wonder which tree is your bind point when asking someone to do it when trying to move to crushbone but vendoring will be not a problem in this scenario becuse using a bind point by a friend vs a bind point by a stranger means that you know the person but that makes trans continental porting not possible unless using a group.
Old 05-16-2015, 09:03 PM
Orc

Why would you want to be an Iksar? The hp regen is an extremely minor benefit for a shaman. I would recommend Ogre for the frontal stun immunity for when you are fighting mobs that summon.
Closed Thread