Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 09-07-2023, 02:44 PM
Large Bat

Location: Germany, Rhineland-Palatinate, Neustadt an der Weinstraße
Question Use admin commands on a server to spawn any Armor Set?

Hello. I really want to know what the Monkey Hide Armor Set looks like for a Human Monk but there's no pictures of it on the internet. I guess it probably looks the same as the Skyshrine Armor Set for Human (white/brown) but I am not sure.

In the Discord someone told me to join a server specifically for this and use admin commands to spawn any armor set I want and equip it. But... how? I can't find any tutorials for this anywhere. So what server do you recommend and what admin commands am I to use and how?

Or just tell me what the Monkey Hide Armor Set looks like on a Human. Does Monkey Hide look like this?
https://wiki.project1999.com/images/...appearance.jpg
Old 09-07-2023, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Some raid guilds use An Interesting Hole (Standard server on the select list) as a practice server and it allows some GM commands once you get access. Discord: https://discord.gg/JWUZjWJj

Not sure how accurate to p99 it is, this is what Monkey Hide armor looks like there

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-08-2023, 10:59 AM
Large Bat

Location: Germany, Rhineland-Palatinate, Neustadt an der Weinstraße

So that means my link is the White Lotus armor set? I prefer that looks by far. By the way, what is the best armor set for Monk? I know that pros usually equip different armor pieces but if I wanted to equip one full armor set for a Human Monk, which one would be the best for endgame RAIDS? The actual best armor set for a Human Monk?
Old 09-08-2023, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some raid guilds use An Interesting Hole (Standard server on the select list) as a practice server and it allows some GM commands once you get access. Discord: https://discord.gg/JWUZjWJj

Not sure how accurate to p99 it is, this is what Monkey Hide armor looks like there

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forgot to LoadArmorXX=TRUE I think. Wiki says it's nifty not plain.