Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2020, 08:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... Do I need to be under the influence to understand what the hell is happening here?
Hell why not. Yes

*slides a serving tray with a variety of goodies*

it's honestly the only way I can understand half the shit that comes out of p99 on a friday night.
Old 07-22-2020, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

I think I recall somebody complaining in Guk last night about being booted from their guild for "Freedom of Speech" issues and asking if any other guilds would take him. Made me LOL a bit, as that's already not a good way to self-advertise and usually indicates there was a significant amount of blame on the advertiser himself.

FWIW I haven't grouped with this person nor do I remember the toon name, but HAVE grouped with Eaeakiell in Paw before and it was nothing short of a pleasure.
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 07-22-2020, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I recall somebody complaining in Guk last night about being booted from their guild for "Freedom of Speech" issues and asking if any other guilds would take him. Made me LOL a bit, as that's already not a good way to self-advertise and usually indicates there was a significant amount of blame on the advertiser himself.

FWIW I haven't grouped with this person nor do I remember the toon name, but HAVE grouped with Eaeakiell in Paw before and it was nothing short of a pleasure.
this post is violence and raped me.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

Due to OPs terrible writing skills i have absolutely no idea what this is even supposed to be about. . .
Old 07-22-2020, 03:11 PM
Aviak

Calm yourself, Ivanka.
Old 07-24-2020, 08:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornmonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't have to respond 58 year old man, i usually do not respond to rude mails like yours. enjoy being what, a guild leader of a free game..got nothing better to do/?
You seriously trying to insinuate that being a guild leader in a free game is a waste of someones time, when you are on the free game forum crying about been removed from that very same guild???? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GL getting another guild with that attitude. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2020, 12:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I recall somebody complaining in Guk last night about being booted from their guild for "Freedom of Speech" issues

All the freedom you want is outside the guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2020, 05:52 PM
Aviak

lol

I thought this post was dead but it just keeps giving and giving.

Bless you all lol

Sorry for the violence and rape that ensued

EzeEzejpeg2.jpg
Old 07-25-2020, 07:25 PM
Banned

wonder what that writing says
Old 07-25-2020, 08:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wonder what that writing says
sigh...ok i'll change it. Knew this was coming
Closed Thread