Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
suddenly. the word you need there is suddenly.

just ^^^ to the rest of you reading this, stop saying "ALL OF UH SUDDEN"

suddenly.

suddenly.
Try telling that to Bob Marley.
Last edited by Fammaden; 10-26-2020 at 12:53 PM..
Old 10-26-2020, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonstorm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, the smaller guild would become the big guild, and then fighting would ensue. it always does.. You are telling me that if someone trained you and killed everyone on purpose in TOV that you would not petition them? Yes, you would. So now you know how it is to be in a bigger guild. Others will fuck you and try to get away with it.
You seem to think that guilds that currently act reasonably and cooperatively would suddenly (thanks azeth!) become pixel hungry train monsters and we'd all fall into the same toxic downward spiral that just recently got 3 guilds banned? Again I think you have no idea of the people that play in these guilds if you honestly think this would happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercalif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait a minute, so you’re saying that no one in these guilds would be upset by being leapfrogged, trained, rushed or zerged by another guild when you have been preparing for a target. I’ve seen all of these guilds rush Lodi, Vindi, KDT, VF and other epic targets with salt and shade when they lose.

100% not true and get off your high horse.
I'm saying that this leapfrogging, training, zerging that you're suggesting simply won't happen. The core nature and values of a guild doesn't change over night just because the dragons they're killing shift from kunark to velious.

You only have to look at what's happened since the 20th till now to see that. Just because all the pixel thirsty banned people can't envision a better system and a nicer way to do things doesn't mean everyone would operate how you've all operated.
Old 10-26-2020, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Power corrupts.
Old 10-26-2020, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Power corrupts.
No, power reveals. If you were already corrupt it will reveal that corruption. The corrupt guilds are on time out.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:03 PM
Sarnak

Kittens are corrupt. I recall Dooce attempting to hostile takeover another guild they were aligned with very clearly. This whole, we're just the nice guys here minding our own business act that Kittens is trying to front is absurd.

Why did you get Incubo suspended btw, nice guys?
Old 10-26-2020, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to think that guilds that currently act reasonably and cooperatively would suddenly (thanks azeth!) become pixel hungry train monsters and we'd all fall into the same toxic downward spiral that just recently got 3 guilds banned? Again I think you have no idea of the people that play in these guilds if you honestly think this would happen.

I'm saying that this leapfrogging, training, zerging that you're suggesting simply won't happen. The core nature and values of a guild doesn't change over night just because the dragons they're killing shift from kunark to velious.

You only have to look at what's happened since the 20th till now to see that. Just because all the pixel thirsty banned people can't envision a better system and a nicer way to do things doesn't mean everyone would operate how you've all operated.
It wouldn't happen over night but it would happen. It's not to say you are bad people but competitiveness would kick in. The fact that it didn't happen over the last week in this honeymoon phase isn't really all that telling.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Possibly it was the giant train of kos mobs he brought with him to west exit?

Victim blaming is classic toxic behavior. This is why you're banned.

Sorry you were banned.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens are corrupt. I recall Dooce attempting to hostile takeover another guild they were aligned with very clearly. This whole, we're just the nice guys here minding our own business act that Kittens is trying to front is absurd.

Who hurt you?
Old 10-26-2020, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Possibly it was the giant train of kos mobs he brought with him to west exit?

Victim blaming is classic toxic behavior. This is why you're banned.

Sorry you were banned.
If it was an accident, why didn't you guys just send some tells, have a few chuckles and move on with your lives like the anecdotal account of the recent Fear raids you had? I mean, you're not the toxic and ridiculous sorts that would petition people for an accident or mistake in order to secure concessions and free loot, right?
Old 10-26-2020, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
If it was an accident, why didn't you guys just send some tells, have a few chuckles and move on with your lives like the anecdotal account of the recent Fear raids you had? I mean, you're not the toxic and ridiculous sorts that would petition people for an accident or mistake in order to secure concessions and free loot, right?
it wasn't an accident, because he knew or should have known that he had many many mobs on him.

Also other than the last golem race we did against AG (grats guys! that was a close one!) we haven't been in fear recently. Might be thinking of someone else?
Closed Thread