Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2020, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, take a cue-ball sized sphere of rock and metal, smoother than any ball you can imagine, dunk it water. The thin layer of water clinging to the surface is magnitudes deeper than our oceans. The earth is mind blowingly enormous.
Except it still runs off the bottom. And that concept doesn't scale.

A bowling ball would have the same size film regardless of how big it is.

The reason why the ocean is thousands of miles deep is because of the shape and size of the container, not because of mass.
Last edited by Hazek; 04-07-2020 at 07:44 PM..
Old 04-07-2020, 07:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except it still runs off the bottom. And that concept doesn't scale.

A bowling ball would have the same size film regardless of how big it is.

And the ocean is thousands of miles deep because the surface of the earth is concave, not because of mass.
wut.

Do you know anything about geography, geology, or astronomy?
Old 04-07-2020, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wut.

Do you know anything about geography, geology, or astronomy?
Yes.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

I thought the Earth was a sphere because spheres are perfect like God. If we created God in our image would not the Earth then be a sphere?

The disk is not perfect. I mean yeah, Jürgen Schult's awesome throw will probably never be beaten, inasmuch no current doping program can perform the magnificent throughput that the East Germans achieved back in 1986, but still what have you got? Frisbee? What else, I'm at a loss. Now spheres, that's pretty much everything. Pele, sphere. LeBron, sphere. Nicklaus, sphere. Federer, sphere. Why? Because the sphere is perfect, just like Jordan in '87.

Oh yeah the bicycle wheel. Lance...fucking...Armstrong. Discs suck and bring shame to everyone they touch.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 04-07-2020 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Discos also suck! That both discs and discos.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Anyway, I'm not here to debate the shape of planetary bodies, I'm here to spread totally accurate information and foment irrational panic regarding the coronavirus. To do that I need people to believe in it. If you believe in the flat earth you can surely believe in the flat coronavirus, it's just as deadly.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coronavirus doesn't exist.

If this charlatan is curing anyone of anything, it is the self-generated immunosuppression they bring upon themselves by adopting a mindset of fear coupled with a lifestyle of gluttony and lethargy.
How fucking dare you call this man of cloth a charlatan! Find a church and either go to confession or ask god for forgiveness, sinner!
Old 04-07-2020, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How fucking dare you call this man of cloth a charlatan! Find a church and either go to confession or ask god for forgiveness, sinner!
Go to church confession

And

Ask God for forgiveness

I wasn't aware God remains confined within the walls of a synagogue, and operates a confession booth; your stupidity baffles us all.

Fyi, orthodoxy perverting God's Word, positting itself as the gateway to the divine, and charging admittance in lieu of sacrificing one's ego for God's will is precisely what Christ criticized, died, and ressurected to demonstrate against.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought the Earth was a sphere because spheres are perfect like God. If we created God in our image would not the Earth then be a sphere?

The disk is not perfect. I mean yeah, Jürgen Schult's awesome throw will probably never be beaten, inasmuch no current doping program can perform the magnificent throughput that the East Germans achieved back in 1986, but still what have you got? Frisbee? What else, I'm at a loss. Now spheres, that's pretty much everything. Pele, sphere. LeBron, sphere. Nicklaus, sphere. Federer, sphere. Why? Because the sphere is perfect, just like Jordan in '87.

Oh yeah the bicycle wheel. Lance...fucking...Armstrong. Discs suck and bring shame to everyone they touch.
oblate spheroid
Old 04-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

p sure neil degenerate tyson said it was pear shaped. hah sci fi cucks follow losers
Old 04-07-2020, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go to church confession

And

Ask God for forgiveness

I wasn't aware God remains confined within the walls of a synagogue, and operates a confession booth; your stupidity baffles us all.

Fyi, orthodoxy perverting God's Word, positting itself as the gateway to the divine, and charging admittance in lieu of sacrificing one's ego for God's will is precisely what Christ criticized, died, and ressurected to demonstrate against.
You need to go to church. Your gospel "home schooling" has warped your mind. The only thing that can set you straight is a true godly education, which can only be obtained in church.

Coronavirus is fake. Go to church, everyone.
Closed Thread