No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2020, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetWokeGoBroke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The pictures come from freerepublic.

Hilarious website
And you're a hilarious man.

Quote:
Scientific Report Accepted by All: Earth is round.

FOX NEWS: According to a recent report, Earth is ROUND!

GetWokeGoBroke: HAHAHA FOXNEWS! DONT BELIEVE IT!
Feel free to disagree with their analysis of the numbers and provide your own, but the numbers themselves are coming straight from counties. Any time Florida DoS updates website, they catch up at that hour to JoeIsDone aggregator.

Up to you to let the rest of these thread readers know if you're disingenuous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnii
BuT MuH PoLlS!
Quote:
Monmouth Latest 2016 Poll: Clinton + 5
Monmouth Latest 2020 Poll: Biden +5
Biden wins polls. Trump wins elections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official Numbers
2016 D lead on Election Eve: 96,400
2020 D lead today : 91,527
Context
  • Last few days have been D lead shrinking 39-50K per day
  • Winner of FL has won 13 of last 14 elections, 1992 being lone exception when Ross Perot took 20% of popular vote.

I rest my case.

Go sign the "I will shut up when my side loses" petition in Off Topic forum if you're so confident you're side will win [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll do it now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Castle2.0; 10-31-2020 at 04:10 PM..
Old 10-31-2020, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

It was an "AMBUSH" by the "MAGA Cavalry":

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

MAGA Cavalry. Are there dues?
Old 10-31-2020, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Old 10-31-2020, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy
MAGA Cavalry. Are there dues?
Wrong cavalry. You're thinking of the group numbering in the 100s all driving go-karts or peddling BigWheels. For that elite group, there are dues. If don't pay you have to give up your elite license plate frame, which you've never put on your go-kart anyway.
Old 10-31-2020, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

Hehe, every weekend here for the past month or so I have seen long processions of trucks with trump flags cruising about. I would definitely say they come off as more dorky than malicious. I am usually a lil’ jealous of their big ass, expensive trucks though.

I watched some videos of this, and claiming that they were attempting to run the bus off the road seems a bit disingenuous. People need to chill the fuck out with this escalation verbiage on all sides.
Last edited by DoodyLich666; 10-31-2020 at 04:51 PM..
Old 10-31-2020, 04:53 PM
Banned

You should see the r/politics thread about that Biden Bus situation. They think those Trump fans should be arrested.
Old 10-31-2020, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...aign_staff_in/

that one should be arrested, at least
Old 10-31-2020, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you're a hilarious man.

Feel free to disagree with their analysis of the numbers and provide your own, but the numbers themselves are coming straight from counties. Any time Florida DoS updates website, they catch up at that hour to JoeIsDone aggregator.

Up to you to let the rest of these thread readers know if you're disingenuous.

Biden wins polls. Trump wins elections.

Context
  • Last few days have been D lead shrinking 39-50K per day
  • Winner of FL has won 13 of last 14 elections, 1992 being lone exception when Ross Perot took 20% of popular vote.

I rest my case.

Go sign the "I will shut up when my side loses" petition in Off Topic forum if you're so confident you're side will win [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll do it now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, and any time they see the obvious truth.

I'm not citing them as support as if their opinion meant something, lolol. I got the numbers. D lead at 117,000 in FL now, down by 46,000 since 08:30AM this morning lol. These are losing numbers. Trump started election day down -96,000 in FL and won FL +133,000.

I am merely citing CNN so all the clowns that hold their worthless opinion in high regard experience a "pattern interrupt."
Quote:
Bad news for Joe... RCP calling tie in Arizona. This means Trump is actually +3-5 points.

It's like when MSNBC calls a tie in one of the debates... It really means the D lost that one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Joe's Florida lead JUST fell bellow the 100k mark down to 99,641.

In 2016, Trump started Election Day -96,000 and won FL +133,000.

Game over, Joe.
Quote:
Wow, the numbers... the math... my Trumpian brain can't handle it.

I'm gonna write down your prediction. It's too close to call FL on Tuesday night.

Florida was called for Trump at approx 10:55PM on election night. Final score Trump 48.6% to Clinton 47.4%. You think it will be closer?

Your incredible analysis and use of trends/numbers will be noted and your prediction for election night is in.

Thank you.

2 sources. Official numbers coming from Florida Department of State website found here: https://countyballotfiles.floridados...ts/PublicStats They lag behind people aggregating directly from counties. See below.

One aggregator gets them directly from county level and posts them much more frequently here: https://joeisdone.github.io/florida/

I checked the official versus the joesidone aggregator and it's always spot on, but instead of updating a few times, he updates every 20 minutes. Scroll to bottom and under advanced Filter by vote type: All (in-person and vote by mail)

Joeisdone aggregator is at 97,739 D Lead at this moment. Florida DoS official has old data from 11:10AM @ 113,078 D lead. We've seen a 39,000-50,000 shift daily towards R over the past few days. It's gonna be 50-100K D lead by election day, and R turnout is always bigger in FL on election day. Hence Trump going from -96,000 to +133,000 in 2016.
Quote:
No I just believe "science is real." The experts I have surrounded myself with agree with me. And you must believe the experts. They happen to all be women too, and so you must doubly believe them because we believe all women and trust the experts, that the science is real, and that science is my baseless, numberless opinion.

Joking aside, thanks for your prediction, and I'm sure you have some great analysis of the numbers, you just don't want to share at this time.

Let's chat again ~11PM Nov 3.
Old 10-31-2020, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...aign_staff_in/

that one should be arrested, at least
Yeah, I can’t tell what the hell is going on in that right there. Were they sharing a lane and then the black truck pushed the suv out? I dont think that was attempted murder, but it was definitely some fucked up driving. I’ve definitely paid pretty large fines for much less.
Last edited by DoodyLich666; 10-31-2020 at 05:12 PM..
Old 10-31-2020, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

trump supporters itt so confident about the election giving me huge 2016 clinton supporter vibes