Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Default 57-60 duo locations?

What are your suggestions for 57-60 tank-and-spank duo locations? (Assuming any well geared melee and any healer)
Old 08-15-2019, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

-The Hole crawl!
-Sebilis Crypt (skip emp) while also pulling mobs outside the crypt while you wait for the 4 named spawns
-Chardok! ok this one im not too sure on...but I went down to get a halfling illusion mask (failed btw cuz cant solo) and the spot where the named is has like 3 or 4 other named mobs who drop some baller items and they're all relatively close to one another. Seemed to me that a duo could set up at the herbalist house and start pulling the herbalist named, overseer, kennel master and there was one more named? all nearby.
-Howling Stones (charasis) I also hear HS is a duo's playground! but i've never done it...

Good luck!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 08-15-2019, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-Sebilis Crypt (skip emp) while also pulling mobs outside the crypt while you wait for the 4 named spawns
It's not a bad idea, except that A) they'd need for the camp to be open (it's very often already taken by full groups), and B) you need a Rogue to get in.

I'd think NG might be a better camp for an average duo, but it too is popular.

P.S. Of course the vast majority of the spots in the Per-Level guide (link in signature) are viable for duos, but not every one (some spots only have enough mobs for a solo), so you'd have to vet them a little. But it's a great place to start.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-15-2019, 03:28 PM
Kobold

Whatever you do never, ever ever go to Neriak arena... Until I'm done getting a buffer.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2019, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatever you do never, ever ever go to Neriak arena... Until I'm done getting a buffer.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, never ever go to to http://wiki.project1999.com/Neriak_Arena_(Hunting_Spot) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-15-2019, 05:12 PM
Banned

SolB freeti
Old 08-16-2019, 12:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-Chardok! ok this one im not too sure on...but I went down to get a halfling illusion mask (failed btw cuz cant solo) and the spot where the named is has like 3 or 4 other named mobs who drop some baller items and they're all relatively close to one another. Seemed to me that a duo could set up at the herbalist house and start pulling the herbalist named, overseer, kennel master and there was one more named? all nearby.
Good luck!
This was our go-to spot on Live when Sebilis was full. Set up in the cubby near herbalist right before going into tunnel to overseer. Lots and lots of mobs, lots of potential named. We did it with a 4/5 man though so I'm not 100% how great it'd be for duoing. Probably fine with how geared out p99 is compared to live.
Last edited by Crawdad; 08-16-2019 at 12:06 PM..
Old 08-16-2019, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Efreeti!

oops
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SolB freeti
uh.. uh... https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Lev...ng_Spots_55-59 /shrug Im all outa ideas.
Old 08-16-2019, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

I like SG, and wrote a little guide to where I like duoing there as part of Loramin's earlier wiki challenge https://wiki.project1999.com/Siren_Hunting . XP is a little slower, but there's some decent money drops. Made much safer/easier if melee can snare.
Old 08-16-2019, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like SG, and wrote a little guide to where I like duoing there as part of Loramin's earlier wiki challenge https://wiki.project1999.com/Siren_Hunting . XP is a little slower, but there's some decent money drops. Made much safer/easier if melee can snare.
While you'all were spending your plat on pixels, I was patronizing the arts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Although IIRC Jayya specifically didn't actually get any plat from me, as that wouldn't have been ALS appropriate.)

Closed Thread