Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2020, 10:02 PM
Fire Giant

I just made an eternal angel with super-worldly power fall on its face and worship me.

Never ever ever ever ever accept sin. Ever. From anything.

Right is right.
Wrong is wrong.
Two wrong's don't make a right.

Never accept sin at ANY level.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 11-24-2020 at 10:04 PM..
Old 11-24-2020, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-24-2020, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that guy is so dumb it's impossible to communicate with him at all. I'm here to flirt with u & Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doug is my best friend! he is just mixed up about this stupid covid thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-24-2020, 10:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just made an eternal angel with super-worldly power fall on its face and worship me.

Never ever ever ever ever accept sin. Ever. From anything.

Right is right.
Wrong is wrong.
Two wrong's don't make a right.

Never accept sin at ANY level.
too tru. I even stuck with the man who took my V card. we are married, in God's eyes.
Old 11-24-2020, 10:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doug is my best friend! he is just mixed up about this stupid covid thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm best friends with dummies too don't worry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'd never ostracize an incel! too cruel
Old 11-24-2020, 10:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah because it's a stupid question:

"whyu is stomping on baby skulls a good solutoin"

I never would argue that so why do you demand that i argue that?????????

I dont care about states shutting down it is irrelevant to me.

The reason states are shutting down are because you wouldnt wear a mask.

The reason the economy is crashing is because you wouldnt ask for a stimulus check from your president.
Haha what? Jesus christ, I have stated a billion times that I have no problem wearing a mask. I'm not convinced it does very much if it's not an N-95, but I still do it.

Let me rephrase the fundamental question yet again: Covid barely kills more people than a bad flu season. We do not shut everything down and put thousands of people out of work to control a bad flu season. Why then, are we doing this for covid? What makes it magically different? All of these allegations about how I don't care about the miniscule amount of people who actually die from it are totally unfounded smears. Of course I care when people die, but life is a game of trade offs. You will never be safe from everything. I didn't hide inside my house for a year last time there was a bad flu. I find it particularly callous that you don't care about people who have spent their entire life building their own business being permanently shuttered because of a disease that kills almost nobody that it infects. This is pure insanity and completely illogical, and you guys cannot seem to answer it without baseless attacks.

I'm not hard to communicate with, I communicate completely clearly and carefully.
Old 11-24-2020, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why then, are we doing this for covid?
I suspect a lot of governments quietly believe it potentially originated in a Chinese weapons lab. Such a belief would explain their panic, regardless of its accuracy, and it's also something they would never openly admit to for fear of creating even greater public turmoil.

Danth
Old 11-24-2020, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

lol what https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_orpeenBXVk

me: The end the end!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-24-2020, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm here to flirt with u & Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think that deep down, in your soul of souls, You like girls.

So much so that the attraction became obesssion, and obsession led to emulation.

Not to worry, as you plunge down Alice's rabbit hole, (literally/figuratively) you will eventually loop back around to straight.

But, having already transitioned, you will end up a lesbian.
Last edited by Trexller; 11-24-2020 at 10:24 PM..
Old 11-24-2020, 10:22 PM
Banned

the rabbit hole costs extra
Closed Thread