Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

i'm not threatening, but miley said i "tried to fuck them" and i said, if i tried to do it, i'd do it properly.

simply just stating i could do worse, but i would never do that

why you bros spinning shit you no nothing about? get real
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

couldn't be recovered, the amount of data that had been written to the disc post delete corrupted the file
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames who? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I seriously doubt he would actually do that.
LOLOLOLOL

datyouames.jpg
Old 03-03-2014, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's never pleasant to see pixels come between friends [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Doesn't sound like an integrity move to me, keeping the eye. But that is strictly between the two of you and whatever other parties may be involved, and it sounds like his side of the story would include more details.
So because Smedy makes a deal with "Nihilum" no specific names and screwed stuff up, I should be stolen from? Get real Faerie. I let you drive my car to the store because its snowing outside and you don't have a car. You get back from the store and park my car in your driveway claiming it to be a hostage because my friend from high school didn't buy your girl scout cookies. So I don't get my car until my friend buys your girl scout cookies? #integrity
Old 03-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOP CHEWIE NOOOO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 boxing despite a server rule against it is surely an integrity move tho, no?
It's of course inexcusable, but you do gotta feel bad for those Euro players [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Way too many people here have broken the rules, and it's depressing to say this but a Euro player 2 boxing in pve is low on the list of offenses.

Red99
Old 03-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So because Smedy makes a deal with "Nihilum" no specific names and screwed stuff up, I should be stolen from? Get real Faerie. I let you drive my car to the store because its snowing outside and you don't have a car. You get back from the store and park my car in your driveway claiming it to be a hostage because my friend from high school didn't buy your girl scout cookies. You sell the girl scout cookies to someone else so they are gone now. So I don't get my car until my friend pays you for girl scout cookies they never received? #integrity
Fixed. Sorry, working.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Banned

Smedy cant make it classic as a ranger qq's rage quits for 2 years, comes back and still cant make it classic.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOP CHEWIE NOOOO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
now i want thin mints
Blame Beatz. He was talking about girl scout cookies last night. Nizzar was saying he has never heard of Thin Mints and I almost died. I should probably send him a box.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So because Smedy makes a deal with "Nihilum" no specific names and screwed stuff up, I should be stolen from? Get real Faerie. I let you drive my car to the store because its snowing outside and you don't have a car. You get back from the store and park my car in your driveway claiming it to be a hostage because my friend from high school didn't buy your girl scout cookies. So I don't get my car until my friend buys your girl scout cookies? #integrity
Bitch shoulda bought my cookies, I guess.

I'm sorry Twainz, it's never cool when someone steals an item but I don't understand exactly what happened and if Smedy feels justified in it then there's clearly more going on here.

Why can't we all just get along? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red99
Old 03-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Banned

back to the girl scout cookies.. .samoans sell themselves get to work girls
Closed Thread