Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2019, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Well this got entertaining real quickly...
Old 03-11-2019, 10:09 AM
Kobold

Regardless of how paranoid the OP is, RMT comes and goes in cycles. The server staff here have probably been more effective and more aggressive at attacking RMT than the staff of any other game in history. So many people have been banned for it over the years. I figure there will be another wave of bans at some point after they make their next effort.

It is really interesting how the server has seen a large influx of players since December. Instead of peak server population of around 1200 during raid windows, we now are seeing 2000+ players online.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Hmm. Donation campaign to fund a new (blue2) server?
Old 03-11-2019, 01:17 PM
Skeleton

this is worse than the old yahoo chat days.

he hasnt replied today, must be busy working in that factory he goes to every day just for something to do. being he is obviously rich and all
Old 03-11-2019, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherubim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is worse than the old yahoo chat days.

he hasnt replied today, must be busy working in that factory he goes to every day just for something to do. being he is obviously rich and all
He said he wouldn't respond again. It is prob so tempting for him to read all of this stuff and resist the urge to go back on his promise to not post in this thread another time....so....painful....
Old 03-11-2019, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He said he wouldn't respond again. It is prob so tempting for him to read all of this stuff and resist the urge to go back on his promise to not post in this thread another time....so....painful....
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm done. I'll play it your way now. No rules.

See you all online.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bitch ass call me out. I've never gone after any one single member in forums, in 9 yrs. Your posts don't say the same... expect crickets now folks.
Quote:
This is the very last post I make. Enjoy the server until it's gone.
He'll be back

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:08 AM
Large Bat

In no way what so ever its an influx of people jaming classic before tlp goes live....
Old 03-12-2019, 12:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzdazz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In no way what so ever its an influx of people jaming classic before tlp goes live....
That might be part of it but I think it is mostly new players getting hyped for Pantheon.
Old 03-12-2019, 01:55 AM
Fire Giant

There was also a popular wow streamer who was playing P99 a few months ago. I heard there has been a large number of people leaving wow recently due to some bad recent expansion so there may be a hundred or so from that too.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:36 AM
Aviak

I had a tendency to come back at the end of WoW expansions when I got bored (except for the times I'd 6-box on Live). That boredom just kicked in much faster in the current WoW expansion. Now I just log in for raids and otherwise, I'm logging on P99. I think my monk was created in 2015 or so, and I just leveled him from 10 to nearly 40 in the last few weeks.
34 Erudite Enchanter
P99 Blue
Closed Thread