Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've never had hurricanes before all this climate change.

Humans should just go extinct, well, except me. Then the world will be full of jungles and rainforests for the animals to frolick around in. And me. I'll still be here. We are overpopulated, so let's get rid of all the people except for me.
Who said that???

What kind of fucking idiot said that??

You dont understand science. This is just too far beyond your little mind. You dont understand how ocean temperatures effect storm strength. You realize heat is energy, right? So if there is more heat, there is more energy. Energy make weak wind strong. Energy make normal storm stronger. Stronger storm do more damage.

show me ANY chart which shows temps are going down, globally. Ocean temps, specifically. Seeing as how the earth is like covered in fucking water.

You just said adding more energy to something makes it not change, at all.
Old 08-30-2021, 11:41 PM
Banned

The funny part is every single one of them would change their minds if they were told to by the right person in their eyes.

If their church, rape daddy, or favorite celebrity said it was real and they were wrong, they would instantly change.
Old 08-30-2021, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The funny part is every single one of them would change their minds if they were told to by the right person in their eyes.

If their church, rape daddy, or favorite celebrity said it was real and they were wrong, they would instantly change.
Lol that applies to anyone
Old 08-30-2021, 11:46 PM
Banned

You don't know what controls people's brain thoughts. I do. There's only two types of change; supernaturnal and death
Old 08-30-2021, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't know what controls people's brain thoughts. I do. There's only two types of change; supernaturnal and death
Nuh uh. The way to make people change their minds is to make them feel it was their idea. It's like how surprisingly attractive nude buff dudes are, desu ne?
Old 08-31-2021, 12:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I used to think this until I saw them boo the orange moron for recommending vaccination. Instead, I think Trump will be Sarah Palin irrelevant in two years.

What they liked about Trump is that he gives them permission to be pieces of shit and goads them on to act on their worst impulses and feel okay about their most repugnant views.

But ultimately, they live to be heroes in their own stupid narrative. I think everything is about owning the libs with about 20% of America. So, if people wanted to get them vaccinated, they should have had Nancy Pelosi come out against it.
Old 08-31-2021, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

America withstood this bowl of the apocalypse this round. So man can defeat god.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-31-2021 at 12:23 AM..
Old 08-31-2021, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

no it's terrible and over

and it's all the other political side's fault

here's my most favorite picture of a baby crying. unrelated

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2021, 12:28 AM
Banned

Remember how I said nothing would happen because of upgraded infrastructure because of GB trying to save face after all the bloating bodies being reported on
Old 08-31-2021, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember how I said nothing would happen because of upgraded infrastructure because of GB trying to save face after all the bloating bodies being reported on
Man bites...... GOD?
Closed Thread