Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1131  
Old 08-31-2021, 01:54 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector

Jibartik's Avatar

Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 8,895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad Comedian Ricky Gervais and actor Dame Judi Dench were among the celebrities who shared their support for the rescue effort for these dogs contradicting the Pentagon's statements. *roll eyes
yeah the UK being forced to evacuate under this calamity organized by bidden is definitely not his fault.

You are beyond wrong here. This is cultish behavior you're displaying.
__________________
🏰🛡️🧙🏼Classic UI Quest🧝🏼🔮🗡️
🐾🦄 Classic Mob Safari 🐗🐾
📖🧛🍾The Wisest Necro🦇🧟💀
  #1132  
Old 08-31-2021, 01:54 PM
Botten Botten is offline
Sarnak

Botten's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your argument for gross incompetency is there was gross incompetence 60 years ago?
Your argument is this isn't a practice from the American government stretching back further than the Iran, Iraq or even Afgan war???
  #1133  
Old 08-31-2021, 01:54 PM
Botten Botten is offline
Sarnak

Botten's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah the UK being forced to evacuate under this calamity organized by bidden is definitely not his fault.

You are beyond wrong here. This is cultish behavior you're displaying.
Not going to go with social media says so on this sorry...
Last edited by Botten; 08-31-2021 at 01:57 PM..
  #1134  
Old 08-31-2021, 02:01 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector

Jibartik's Avatar

Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 8,895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your argument is this isn't a practice from the American government stretching back further than the Iran, Iraq or even Afgan war???
You have to be beyond stupid to think telling me that because Nixon and Raegan and Bush did something is a good reason to support Biden doing it.

Especially when apparently under trump, it wasn't happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very ironic to hear this coming from you of all people.
How many times do I have to tell you both sides (that I am not affiliated but you are) are a cult?

I've to this date said more bad things about 666 than I have said good.
__________________
🏰🛡️🧙🏼Classic UI Quest🧝🏼🔮🗡️
🐾🦄 Classic Mob Safari 🐗🐾
📖🧛🍾The Wisest Necro🦇🧟💀
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-31-2021 at 02:03 PM..
  #1135  
Old 08-31-2021, 02:06 PM
unsunghero unsunghero is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,885
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sure about that or are you gullibly taking our military's propaganda at face value because it suits your bloodthirsty agenda?
Welllllllll……considering the Taliban are taking little girls as sex slaves, torturing and cutting out tongues of people that interpreted for us, etc, then yes, it was a better place under the US and Afghan military

Is it feasible to babysit the shithole forever though? Nope, and Trump knew that too
  #1136  
Old 08-31-2021, 02:07 PM
alphys alphys is offline
Kobold

alphys's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Kelethin
Posts: 172
Default

Why bring Hillary into this?
  #1137  
Old 08-31-2021, 02:08 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector

Horza's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welllllllll……considering the Taliban are taking little girls as sex slaves, torturing and cutting out tongues of people that interpreted for us, etc, then yes, it was a better place under the US and Afghan military

Is it feasible to babysit the shithole forever though? Nope, and Trump knew that too
The people we armed and supported during the occupation were torturing and raping kids right in front of U.S. soldiers.
  #1138  
Old 08-31-2021, 02:12 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector

Jibartik's Avatar

Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 8,895
Default

Liberals need to watch the star trek TNG episode where Picard deals with the Klingons.

There are ways to exit and rescind control to the Taliban via peace deals the way trump was doing it.

And there are ways to exit and rescind control to the Taliban via explosions hell and gun fire, the way Biden did it.

We all hate the Taliban, but giving them weapons and allowing them to liberate Afghanistan is NOT better than acknowledging them as a state and signing peace treaties with them.
__________________
🏰🛡️🧙🏼Classic UI Quest🧝🏼🔮🗡️
🐾🦄 Classic Mob Safari 🐗🐾
📖🧛🍾The Wisest Necro🦇🧟💀
  #1139  
Old 08-31-2021, 02:14 PM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector

Horza's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,845
Default

We get it, Jib. You like Trump and you're sad he lost badly to Sleepy Joe.
  #1140  
Old 08-31-2021, 02:16 PM
alphys alphys is offline
Kobold

alphys's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Kelethin
Posts: 172
Default

my guy.jpg
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.