Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 03:11 PM
Banned

this is a suicide diary
Old 06-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Dear diary,

Sometimes I feel that this planet is owned by devils. Sometimes I feel like my friends don't even know who I am. And my family belongs to some other me. Sometimes, I need to be one with nature. I wanna frolic with the polycorns, and run amongst the braintrees, in the brainforest.

So I go to the city park by the lake. Walking potion:
  • 10 parts sugar
  • 90 parts whiskey

If it's cold out, I take a bag of chowder. And in the summer, I take a bag of banana chowder. Once there, I look for the dreamgirls, and I see the daymares, and the talking shadows, bonding over disgusting things. I see the perfects, and the laydowns, and the hunched-ups. I watch the followers looking for punchmeat. And I notice the pnasexuals wigglin down the lane with their shades on. Sometimes, if I'm fast enough, I catch a glimpse of the brain-fuckler. Just fucklin the shit out of everyone. And we don't even know it. But mostly, I try and look for the dreamgirls. You know, if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you want.

I have a big coat, with big pockets. Sometimes kittens get in there. It's cool with me, as long as they keep their hook socks curled. I look for wizard turds in the forest, cause I was once told they could be rolled into gold. Sometimes I go to the lake and sing songs to the lake about the lake. Once, a goose clapped.

Today on the road I saw something important. I like to think that they died while hugging, and that a person hadn't arranged them afterward. I found a soft tree, and I leaned up there, until the stars put on their makeup. I calmed down and focused my chi. It's good to have a chi-hammer at the ready. Then I saw a second important thing that night. Hmm. You know, I felt pretty wise. Shit matters. Even if we can't figure it out, even if we are ruled by devils, even if my days don't mean anything, I just hope that I die while hugging, and not while in a wine drinking contest.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear diary,

Sometimes I feel that this planet is owned by devils. Sometimes I feel like my friends don't even know who I am. And my family belongs to some other me. Sometimes, I need to be one with nature. I wanna frolic with the polycorns, and run amongst the braintrees, in the brainforest.

• 10 parts sugar
  • 90 parts whiskey

If it's cold out, I take a bag of chowder. And in the summer, I take a bag of banana chowder. Once there, I look for the dreamgirls, and I see the daymares, and the talking shadows, bonding over disgusting things. I see the perfects, and the laydowns, and the hunched-ups. I watch the followers looking for punchmeat. And I notice the pnasexuals wigglin down the lane with their shades on. Sometimes, if I'm fast enough, I catch a glimpse of the brain-fuckler. Just fucklin the shit out of everyone. And we don't even know it. But mostly, I try and look for the dreamgirls. You know, if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you want.

I have a big coat, with big pockets. Sometimes kittens get in there. It's cool with me, as long as they keep their hook socks curled. I look for wizard turds in the forest, cause I was once told they could be rolled into gold. Sometimes I go to the lake and sing songs to the lake about the lake. Once, a goose clapped.

Today on the road I saw something important. I like to think that they died while hugging, and that a person hadn't arranged them afterward. I found a soft tree, and I leaned up there, until the stars put on their makeup. I calmed down and focused my chi. It's good to have a chi-hammer at the ready. Then I saw a second important thing that night. Hmm. You know, I felt pretty wise. Shit matters. Even if we can't figure it out, even if we are ruled by devils, even if my days don't mean anything, I just hope that I die while hugging, and not while in a wine drinking contest.
this was super pretty, Lune .^^.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this was super pretty, Lune .^^.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9GoWGnFzGA
Old 06-02-2017, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear diary,

• 10 parts sugar
  • 90 parts whiskey

baby cakes is ap ersonal hero to me
Old 06-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

it a lot better as prose than the narrated comic thingy.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

Hook socks lol that's too good
Old 06-03-2017, 12:38 PM
Banned

How did you die tho?
Old 06-05-2017, 07:08 AM
Sarnak

Typically when a male starts a sentence with "Dear diary" I expect to hear a coming out story.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:27 AM
Planar Protector

A dude saying "Dear Diary" reminds me of the emo kid song
Closed Thread