Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: /autoinventory - classic or not classic?
Shit's classic 19 44.19%
Not classic 16 37.21%
7/11 was a part time job ^^ 8 18.60%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
chill out baler

rygar is just doing the lord's work.
And I would add that anyone (not singling out Baler) who feels super passionate angry feelings toward a player who has absolutely no control whatsoever over this server (ie. a player who has no ability to actually make anything happen), simply because he reported a fact that anyone could look up in two minutes ...

... should maybe reconsider whether they really want to feel passionately over that.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I apologize, didn't realize you were the voice of p99 staff. Don't worry, if staff don't like my findings they don't have to implement.
Pre-grats on almost a full year of not having logged on P99
Old 05-04-2018, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged on during my business trip in February of this year and said hi to you and you know it. Such deceit.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a big factor in why I get so heated with rygar and make the statements I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I would add that anyone (not singling out Baler) who feels super passionate angry feelings toward a player who has absolutely no control whatsoever over this server (ie. a player who has no ability to actually make anything happen), simply because he reported a fact that anyone could look up in two minutes ...

... should maybe reconsider whether they really want to feel passionately over that.
Nilbog and Rogean will do what they want with p99. I understand and accept this. And in no way would become upset with the staff for deciding to fix a bug with sufficient evidence. I've stated in the past that I believe staff favor player hindering bug reports. And rygar seems to go out of his way to hunt down bugs that when resolved will hinder players.. It's all a series of trends and information. I'm not just making a fuss for the sake of making a fuss.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 05-04-2018 at 06:11 PM..
Old 05-04-2018, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nilbog and Rogean will do what they want with p99. I understand and accept this. And in no way would become upset with the staff for deciding to fix a bug with sufficient evidence.
Please prove it by leaving me alone, thanks.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

I never found this command very useful. On my toons that can forage I either eat it immediately or drop it on the ground, carrying around different types of food takes up to much space. Outside of foraging I don't know why anyone would use it.

But I agree with Baler somewhat. None of the "it's classic" crowd cared about the 25 mob AOE limit because it was a "quality of life" thing.

If pet window ever goes, I hope it's in exchange for the super classic pets holding aggro over players. Pets holding aggro is 100x more OP than a pet window, and again, classic as shit.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please prove it by leaving me alone, thanks.
Did that year off to get your sex change go well? Hope all has healed properly. Welcome back to P99. Now can you get off your high horse and leave the server you don't even play on alone.

Also, I welcome the autoinventory change for the sake of classic, but if you're going to do that you might as well take out the 25 mob AE max cuz shits not classic either.
60 Magician - Magicgnome Magicmike
60 Epic Druid - Druidog Godruid
60 Epic Enchanter - Brainfreeze
60 Epic Shaman - Shamikaze Suicideslower
56 Epic Cleric - Letsplay Everquest
56 Necro - Necromann Sir
52 Epic Rogue - Mickstabber
Old 05-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Fire Giant

Swish2 love your gifs lol!!!!
Old 05-04-2018, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

The name thing I don't get.
The autoinventory thing I *would* think should be nerfed, but only after you go back to the original client and get rid of stuff like mousepan, etc. Without doing that I hardly think autoinventory matters.

Remember, a game is about what you can't do, not what you can.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

I feel like you guys are real close to changing nilbog's mind. Just alittle more feedback!
Closed Thread