Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2019, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

Question Blue/green < > Green/blue plat transfers

Cross server money trading was banned between red and blue years ago, but does everyone realize that its going to likely be the same situation for blue (and red) to green?

How many people do you think are going to get caught trying to get a plat kickstart on green in exchange for their old blue currency?
Old 08-23-2019, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

Atleast 100
Old 08-23-2019, 03:58 AM
Planar Protector

Hard do differentiate gift to guildies with that... And where is the limit between giving stuff and a trade? That's gonna be hard for gms...
Old 08-23-2019, 04:02 AM
Planar Protector

Does and will happen

Cool thread though?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-23-2019, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

I personally think this was a big reason red failed after its 300+ nights when velious came out. Not being able to transfer back and forth, makes it feel like a waste of time to play on a dying server.

But I understand their reasoning, but personally I think it was a critical hit in the beating that killed red.

That said, I dont think green should have cross server transfers, until we all get transfered to BLUE SUCK IT YOU NIMBY'S WE'RE COMING TO BLUE on druids with blue skin and manastones! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2019, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

Considering all the high end items that appeared out of the blue for sale, I'd say it's beginning. Trading up for WoW or Green.
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 08-23-2019, 02:04 PM
Kobold

It won't be a big problem because it's going to be the inverse of red/blue.

People played red to farm easy-access gear and sell it for plat on the server they wanted to play, which people with excess or who wanted to try red and quit immediately bought. People on green don't give a damn about plat on blue/red because they are on the server they want to play.
Old 08-23-2019, 02:08 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cross server money trading was banned between red and blue years ago, but does everyone realize that its going to likely be the same situation for blue (and red) to green?

How many people do you think are going to get caught trying to get a plat kickstart on green in exchange for their old blue currency?
Same situation, yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue is going to be wiped and/or become a beta server. No one is going to want anything there.
no
Old 08-23-2019, 02:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue is going to be wiped and/or become a beta server. No one is going to want anything there.
I keep reading this but between the two guilds I have characters in most people are saying we're sticking with blue. Where are you getting your info from? Remember, this is p99 and not live where trading krono's on new servers is where the money is.
Old 08-23-2019, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

I find there is often a correlation between players that do not believe that blue will fail and that everyone is going to stay there and that green is not a good idea, and players that are on their way to achieving their first level 60 BIS character.

I just am throwing this out there, if if that is you, you might not be right about your feelings and in a few years will change your mind about the idea of a fresh server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I predict a big turnover to green, bigly.

But then again Im bad at predicting so I have 0 idea what to expect. Besides me enjoying whatever green is, discord, or time locked progression!
Closed Thread