Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 01:55 AM
Kobold

Default Maybe it's the alcohol?

So here I was with a couple of my buddies xp'ing on my cleric in WW. A twinked out druid wanted an invite so I did. This necro then started to go on how awesome he is. That he has a 60. Assuming I must be shitting bricks because of the "insane" pulls. Left to go take a shit without telling anyone while we pulled multiple mobs! My point is, no one likes a bragger and a elitist dickhead. So...thegray, eat a big fat one because I will never group with you again. I have been drinking whiskey all night so...maybe it is the alcohol talking?
Old 10-14-2016, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

you really ought not let this shit get to you, man.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:26 AM
Kobold

Yeah I usually don't. I realize this is a stupid post. Not sure why this guy set me off? But to be honest I am am over it now. But the thread is here so, whatever.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

wut
Old 10-14-2016, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyGreenBud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So...thegray, eat a big fat one . I have been drinking whiskey all night so...maybe it is the alcohol talking?
What were you doing in The Grey? How did you get there?

you ackin?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-14-2016, 06:42 AM
Planar Protector

Don't endure douchebags imo, just tell them to can it or remove them from the group. Only way they'll learn. Or if you're the only one who has an issue / you're not the group leader, use /ignore or just take a break or find a different group.

Dunno why people stress over certain people when they'll probably never have to deal with them again outside of that group.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't endure douchebags imo, just tell them to can it or remove them from the group. Only way they'll learn. Or if you're the only one who has an issue / you're not the group leader, use /ignore or just take a break or find a different group.

Dunno why people stress over certain people when they'll probably never have to deal with them again outside of that group.
This is good advice and the direction that I go (ecept for /ignore, only ever used that on someone who was spamming (non-stop) rolls at events and another fellow who was spamming ooc about another player's rl death :/) with all irredeemable douchebags. I've only ever actually met one though ^^ Most people, no matter how cranky will perk up if you rub them the right way. It takes effort though and if you don't have fun doing it then, yeah just boot their ass or find another group or be a duck (water-back-yknow).
Old 10-14-2016, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

This would not have happened on the red server.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:51 AM
Banned

BDA must be leaking back in
Old 10-14-2016, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyGreenBud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So here I was with a couple of my buddies xp'ing on my cleric in WW. A twinked out druid wanted an invite so I did. This necro then started to go on how awesome he is. That he has a 60. Assuming I must be shitting bricks because of the "insane" pulls. Left to go take a shit without telling anyone while we pulled multiple mobs! My point is, no one likes a bragger and a elitist dickhead. So...thegray, eat a big fat one because I will never group with you again. I have been drinking whiskey all night so...maybe it is the alcohol talking?
So the guy had a mini-medical emergency, had to take care of natural bodily functions, failed to alert you in group chat in his haste to run to the bathroom, and because you pulled a few monsters while this happened he's an awful person that is an elitist dickhead and you will never group with him, ever again? Sounds to me like you doing him the favor.

And if that's what drinking does to you, yeah, stop drinking too. It makes you ugly.
Closed Thread