Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 04-30-2022, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s from 2020 homie.
Admittedly I didn't see that, but I look again and the 300k-500k is from 2017 and even older, so I take those and I figure an average. That's typically how I decide "fair market price," AKA what I'm willing to pay for something.
Last edited by Loadsamoney; 04-30-2022 at 01:15 PM..
Old 04-30-2022, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

Yea, but you’re up against every single high end guild and their alts. Normally they don’t sell it which is why you will never see one for sale. More power to you bud, but good luck.
Old 04-30-2022, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, but you’re up against every single high end guild and their alts. Normally they don’t sell it which is why you will never see one for sale. More power to you bud, but good luck.
I don't play a Warrior, and don't plan to until I can twink one the hell out (Fungi, CoF, BoC, BotGT, Cobalt Bracer, etc), it was just morbid curiosity.

But to your point, White Scales have the same problem right now, even at the astronomical prices buyers are willing to pay (1mil+ I've seen), people won't sell the damn things.
Old 04-30-2022, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Yea. It’s nuts.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Hey All,

So my warrior is currently level 52. Solo'd from 1-51 due to shortage of groups in that level range. Now that I’m 52, the exp has slowed way down. I love grouping but am having a heck of a time finding one. KC is packed to the gills, velks & hole are sparse, and no one wants 2 warriors in their group. I am fairly well geared and can handle soloing but would appreciate some advice. Do I just stick it out and keep trying to find a group somewhere? Should i continue soloing and where?

Thank you!
Hey there, I plan to start playing again on my Shaman who is 59, and possibly getting my ranger buddy who is 54 or 55 to start again. You're more than welcome to join us. Shaman's name is Bashyou. We generally couldn't give two hoots about how fast/slow the exp is. More about relaxing and having a good time.
Old 05-05-2022, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by appariti0n [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey there, I plan to start playing again on my Shaman who is 59, and possibly getting my ranger buddy who is 54 or 55 to start again. You're more than welcome to join us. Shaman's name is Bashyou. We generally couldn't give two hoots about how fast/slow the exp is. More about relaxing and having a good time.
Right on. I just got 56 last night. Im normally on around 8est if you guys are on around that time. Ill look you up! Thanks for the offer!
Old 05-05-2022, 03:56 PM
Banned

I have it on good authority that rangers are the best DPS -

evidence here. (SFW)
Old 05-05-2022, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't play a Warrior, and don't plan to until I can twink one the hell out (Fungi, CoF, BoC, BotGT, Cobalt Bracer, etc), it was just morbid curiosity.

But to your point, White Scales have the same problem right now, even at the astronomical prices buyers are willing to pay (1mil+ I've seen), people won't sell the damn things.
I think the issue is that there's not really a substitute item for either epic, so plat can't get them the thing they want so badly.
Old 05-05-2022, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the issue is that there's not really a substitute item for either epic, so plat can't get them the thing they want so badly.
What does Warrior epic have that makes it so good for them? A hate proc? Can't they achieve the same thing with procs that lower AC or stun or something?

Bard epic is really the only one that can't be substituted, because no other weapon in the game doubles as an all-purpose instrument (including Singing). The group-wide haste buff proc is pretty insane in its own right too.
Old 05-05-2022, 07:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does Warrior epic have that makes it so good for them? A hate proc? Can't they achieve the same thing with procs that lower AC or stun or something?

Bard epic is really the only one that can't be substituted, because no other weapon in the game doubles as an all-purpose instrument (including Singing). The group-wide haste buff proc is pretty insane in its own right too.
I agree that bard epic 100% can't be replaced, but warrior epic is BIS for offhand agro I believe, absent SOD, is very good agro in primary, and the fashionquest part of it IS irreplaceable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Weilding a red light saber while surrounded by a bunch of wimps with swords?! Yes please!

The stats are also very good making it an excellent all around weapon for tanking, unlike some or the VP weapons that have nice agro but few or no stats.