Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-13-2022, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crackpipes are tenths of pennies on the dollar compared to public incarceration costs.
Do you have any idea what the company contract to make those pipes cost the government - I don't

if it's anything like what i've seen so far in my life i'm not holding my breath tho

also ... throwing 1 million bucks in postage at the very least at the problem is a waste when that 1 million could have gone to more important things culturally and socially speaking butt i guess the CIA is alreayd pretty well funded

I don't know i'm just burned out
Old 05-13-2022, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They aren't tho, you're an idiot who saw some image macros and took them as truth.
lol dude

I'm just waiting for you paste eaters to start extolling the virtues of breast feeding

Hilarious that all these illegals are fleeing countries like Venezuela to jump the border into Venezuela 2.0 cuz Biden such a terrible prez
Old 05-13-2022, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then you'll have to settle for letting New Americans "fund your retirement", if I may borrow robayonian economics for a moment. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2022, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol dude

I'm just waiting for you paste eaters to start extolling the virtues of breast feeding

Hilarious that all these illegals are fleeing countries like Venezuela to jump the border into Venezuela 2.0 cuz Biden such a terrible prez
Isn't that the case? Breastfeeding is better if I remember right.
Old 05-13-2022, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as they Hamsterdam it and keep those crazies contained. Don't need them roaming around the streets. They live underground in tunnels here in Las Vegas, you never know where one is gonna pop out.
Biden can't keep baby food on the shelves but if you're a crack head he's got you covered
Old 05-13-2022, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden can't keep baby food on the shelves but if you're a crack head he's got you covered
Haha you’re truly a moron
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-13-2022, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Isn't that the case? Breastfeeding is better if I remember right.
Hugo Chavez said something similar *if I remember right*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha you’re truly a moron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah shit is fucked right now. No more civil conversations.
Old 05-13-2022, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hugo Chavez said something similar *if I remember right*
Breast Milk Is Best -Johns Hopkins

I wonder if they have to switch titties 🤔
Old 05-13-2022, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Tell ya what I’ll try to be civil after you stop calling people who disagree with you and call out your nonsense a “groomer”.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-13-2022, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm just waiting for Biden's messengers to start pushing this

lol

Quote:
Tell ya what I’ll try to be civil after you stop calling people who disagree with you and call out your nonsense a “groomer”.
Your opinion means nothing to me, Groomer