Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys should have a port-off to settle this for once and all.
That made me lol.

But seriously, your wis is >200, you're doing mass ports. You're probably one of the most wealthy players on the server.

I get it. That's what does it for you and great for you and yes, it's a service to the community, in a way (My first port on live as a bard was >6 months after I started playing, so traveling only by port is sorta not classic).

Unless you're not accepting donations for ports, you're making money off of that MS so to say that you're doing the camp out of beneficence just wreaks of more self-aggrandizement.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktoor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That made me lol.

But seriously, your wis is >200, you're doing mass ports. You're probably one of the most wealthy players on the server.

I get it. That's what does it for you and great for you and yes, it's a service to the community, in a way (My first port on live as a bard was >6 months after I started playing, so traveling only by port is sorta not classic).

Unless you're not accepting donations for ports, you're making money off of that MS so to say that you're doing the camp out of beneficence just wreaks of more self-aggrandizement.
Bodies of water is a bards greatest weakness. If we lived in a landlocked world, bards would never need ports ;D
Old 01-23-2020, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktoor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only way to run OOM porting is to constantly port between druid rings looking for people.
Here's a guy who's never been the only Dial online.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

First to die you will be the ultimate nerd sleepers loot will have nothing on you
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-24-2020, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First to die you will be the ultimate nerd sleepers loot will have nothing on you
This sums the thread up perfectly.
Old 01-24-2020, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wont happen cause he's account sharing to get an unfair advantage.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:31 AM
Banned

Has anyone gotten it after the merge? I'm actually wondering if its bugged now.

Been like 50 hours since the last drop?
Old 01-24-2020, 01:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has anyone gotten it after the merge? I'm actually wondering if its bugged now.

Been like 50 hours since the last drop?
There have been drops. That was days ago, though. Haha.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomishfirework [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There have been drops. That was days ago, though. Haha.
k thanks
Old 01-24-2020, 02:09 AM
Banned

I haven't account shared once. I am still there, just woke up from trying to sleep and getting screen freeze/ LD twice between pops and woken up by my wife. It has been over 53 hours since a drop. I saw 3 drop and go to teal players after the merge. As fucked as it is I have been here for about 80 of the last 86 hours, AT LEAST.
Last edited by drdrakes; 01-24-2020 at 02:12 AM..
Closed Thread