Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Willie Brown, the former mayor of San Francisco, spoke about their relationship. saying he boosted the presidential hopeful's career.

“Yes, I have influenced her career by appointing Kamala to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker. My relationship with Harris overlapped with my speakership in the mid-1990s."

Brown "appointed" Harris twice to two well-paid state commission assignments while they were dating. One position was on the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the other was on the Medical Assistance Commission. Harris held both jobs in 1994.

At the time this happened, Willie Brown as Speaker of the Assembly was arguably the most powerful person in California politics, including Senators and the Governor.

Kamala beds one of the most powerful dems in the state ... then rises to be SF DA, CA AG, CA US Senator
Old 08-11-2020, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Incoming pictures of Kamala Harris sucking Willie Brown's cock!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mean I don't have them and wouldn't post them here even if I did. But you know who has pictures of Kamala Harris sucking Willie Brown's cock?

Willie Brown.

You know how I know? Look below. That's the face of a man who takes pictures while they're sucking his dick.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-11-2020, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

That's the face of a man who takes pictures while she's sucking his dick

Also the face of a woman who stares into the camera while sucking dick.

here comes the money shot !!
Old 08-11-2020, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

who's Willie brown?
Old 08-11-2020, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who's Willie brown?
Brown served over 30 years in the California State Assembly, spending 15 years as its speaker. He later became mayor of San Francisco, and was the first African American to hold that office. Brown became one of the country's most powerful state legislators. During the last of his three allowed post-initiative terms, Brown maintained control of the Assembly. Brown served as San Francisco mayor from January 8, 1996 until January 8, 2004
Old 08-11-2020, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here comes the money shot !!
You know why he told her not to be VP just days ago? Because he shared those pictures with someone he can't kill and they're going to get out, maybe late October.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

The Dems claim a "systemic racism" built by old white men.

In 1992, during a speech on the Senate floor, Sen. Biden, D-Del., bragged that a crime bill he had written was so heavy-handed that it did “everything but hang people for jaywalking.” In 1994, Biden, authored the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act and would, for the next 20 years, defend what he called the “Biden bill.” Signed by President Clinton, the law led to longer prison sentences, more prison cells, harsher policing, and higher incarceration rates for African Americans.

that racist 1994 crime bill that Biden authored, championed, and defended for so many years? The same crime bill that fueled the mass incarceration that decimated the African-American community in the United States? Well, it was that bill that gave Harris the bricks to build her own political career on the west coast.

Harris was not the fabled “progressive prosecutor” she pretends to be. While she was San Francisco District Attorney, lawyers who worked for her were routinely accused of prosecutorial misconduct and cutting corners to rack up convictions even if some innocent people of color went to jail. About this, she did nothing.

She seems to have decided early on that, as a black woman, the only way to climb the ladder politically in the Golden State was to reassure white liberal donors that she could protect them and their belongings from people who looked like her. It worked. She rose alright — on the backs of the less connected: the poor, the dispossessed, people of color.

Biden-Harris 2020? That’s not the ticket. As anyone who has been paying attention already knows, the theme of this rotten year is racial justice. America needs a fix to our criminal justice system, not another glaring reminder of just how broken it really is.

Good luck living down that embHarrisment
Old 08-11-2020, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know why he told her not to be VP just days ago? Because he shared those pictures with someone he can't kill and they're going to get out, maybe late October.
I'll be sure to share them with this fine community should those pics surface. Or its an even worse scandal, and willie brown doesn't have the long arm of the clintons to make people quiet.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

They should have went with Susan Rice. Her Obama/Clinton political baggage is not important enough to matter to the average voter and I feel personally she's squeaky clean. I haven't heard anything remotely disqualifying in her personal history. Yeah Benghazi but you know what? No one really knows anything, it's very ambiguous, and like everything else it's been beaten to death. It's hard to generate fresh hate when all you have is the old hate. Rice was UN ambassador, she's been around, she knows a lot of world people. Kamala knows dick.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Rofl. I'm reading Susan Rice's wiki page:

Quote:
Rice was a three-letter varsity athlete,[9] student government president, and valedictorian at National Cathedral School in Washington, D.C., a private girls' day school.[10] She attended Stanford University, where she won a Truman Scholarship and graduated with a BA with honors in history in 1986. She was elected Phi Beta Kappa her junior year.[11][12][13]

Rice attended New College, Oxford on a Rhodes Scholarship, where she earned a Master of Philosophy in 1988 and a Doctorate of Philosophy in 1990, both in International Relations.[13] Her doctoral dissertation was entitled Commonwealth Initiative in Zimbabwe, 1979–1980: Implications for International Peacekeeping. Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, honored her dissertation as the UK's most distinguished in international relations.[5][14]
For Kamala Harris it says she barely graduated school where she was an argumentative troublemaker and then hustled sorting letters in a mailroom. Eventually she sucked enough dick and well...here we are.
Closed Thread