Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2022, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you're just an exhibit at the zoo
Old 05-20-2022, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
upvoted nukes
Satan caged for your benefit
whether i want to be
or not
unleashed
deepest truest spirit on the world
this world would burn to ashes
So the Archangel sees
How unworthy of thee
of world tree
Old 05-20-2022, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you talking about

The protests at the home of sc justices were worse than both World Wars and 9/11 combined
Jan. 6th was no big deal though if you're a patriotic conservative retard, just some light treason.
Old 05-20-2022, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jan. 6th was no big deal though if you're a patriotic conservative retard, just some light treason.
Lol people taking selfies in the congressional rotunda was the darkest day in USA history.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 05-20-2022, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol people taking selfies in the congressional rotunda was the darkest day in USA history.
Five people are dead while you morons cheer for your diaper-wearing messianic figure.
Old 05-20-2022, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Five people are dead while you morons cheer for your diaper-wearing messianic figure.
and none of them should be dead. Overreaction to what was going on. They weren't exactly heavily-armed combatants storming the capitol.

You can't totally overreact to a situation and then blame the person for making you overreact. If someone gets out of their car at a red light and angrily approaches your car, you can't shoot them and claim self-defense. In many states you can't shoot them even if they break your window (blue states usually).

That woman Ashli Babbitt that was shot because she was climbing through the window? Did she deserve to be killed?

People have this wild idea that Jan 6th was like some organized militia armed to the teeth when in reality it was mostly a bunch of idiots wanting selfies and other nonsense.

FYI, I don't blame the officers that shot and killed those idiots, but I do blame idiots on the left that work this incident up as if it was some sort of armed insurrection attempt.
Old 05-20-2022, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and none of them should be dead. Overreaction to what was going on. They weren't exactly heavily-armed combatants storming the capitol.

You can't totally overreact to a situation and then blame the person for making you overreact. If someone gets out of their car at a red light and angrily approaches your car, you can't shoot them and claim self-defense. In many states you can't shoot them even if they break your window (blue states usually).

That woman Ashli Babbitt that was shot because she was climbing through the window? Did she deserve to be killed?

People have this wild idea that Jan 6th was like some organized militia armed to the teeth when in reality it was mostly a bunch of idiots wanting selfies and other nonsense.

FYI, I don't blame the officers that shot and killed those idiots, but I do blame idiots on the left that work this incident up as if it was some sort of armed insurrection attempt.
We're storming the Capitol, it's a Revolution!
Old 05-20-2022, 04:13 PM
Banned

As an idiot on the left, I wholeheartedly supported Jan 6th. I hope they make another pass at it.

Mostly unarmed morons fighting with police? No matter who prevails it's win-win

I mean, unless they overthrow the government and install a fascist regime like they intended and still do, but that's ongoing anyways and they can do it by doing electoral politics and the liberals will just let them because they don't understand power
Old 05-20-2022, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wait, what?

Who died

How did they die

And on what day
Old 05-20-2022, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an idiot on the left, I wholeheartedly supported Jan 6th. I hope they make another pass at it.

Mostly unarmed morons fighting with police? No matter who prevails it's win-win

I mean, unless they overthrow the government and install a fascist regime like they intended and still do, but that's ongoing anyways and they can do it by doing electoral politics and the liberals will just let them because they don't understand power
They were just rowdy protestors taking selfies and trying to hang Pence so they could install an obese billionaire as president for life.
Closed Thread