Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 01-27-2022, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Definitely keep /who all shaman at the ready.

If you have ~10k, buying a Truncheon of Doom allows you to more easily duo with druids, clerics, and necros. They'll be able to heal you a lot easier with you slowing mobs.

SolB is amazing if you're a small race or have access to shrink. Start with Bats and Bugs, then move to LDCs, then on to Freeti trash. As long as you have a class that can root, you're good to go.

I have a 54 bard I'm always down for small groups. Think I'm in velk right now.
Old 01-27-2022, 12:40 PM
Aviak

Be social and make friends man =)
Old 01-27-2022, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

The disabled LFG tool makes me sad every time I see it greyed out. Even a modified version would go a very long way into making 50-60 playable for the common man, its not so much an issue sub 50 from my experience.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-27-2022, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely keep /who all shaman at the ready.

If you have ~10k, buying a Truncheon of Doom allows you to more easily duo with druids, clerics, and necros. They'll be able to heal you a lot easier with you slowing mobs.

SolB is amazing if you're a small race or have access to shrink. Start with Bats and Bugs, then move to LDCs, then on to Freeti trash. As long as you have a class that can root, you're good to go.

I have a 54 bard I'm always down for small groups. Think I'm in velk right now.
What’s your bard’s name?
Old 01-28-2022, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Try the 3 Bandl spawns in Everfrost Peaks. You can easily solo those to lvl 55. Three single spawns on 6min 40 sec timers. But I agree with Tox, if you don’t have a ToD buy one, and then you could probably hold down 2-3 of these spawns every cycle as opposed to 1-2 due to regen issues.
Old 01-28-2022, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

I do have a ToD, but as an Ogre, I find that it’s hard to get the proc due to low dex. Great suggestions so far guys. I really appreciate the info.
Old 04-23-2022, 04:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Lvl breakdown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey All,

So my warrior is currently level 52. Solo'd from 1-51 due to shortage of groups in that level range. Now that I’m 52, the exp has slowed way down. I love grouping but am having a heck of a time finding one. KC is packed to the gills, velks & hole are sparse, and no one wants 2 warriors in their group. I am fairly well geared and can handle soloing but would appreciate some advice. Do I just stick it out and keep trying to find a group somewhere? Should i continue soloing and where?

Thank you!
Think I could convince you to give a breakdown of where you went at each level range? I have a little solo warrior project and am looking for any input on where to go [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2022, 09:09 AM
Kobold

When I was levelling my warrior, I think I was in high keep doing the 2 nobles on 2nd floor. I was using ToD for the slow and then switching to my 2 blood points + fungi and was able to sustain through tank and spanking them at the same time, then just splitting the camp up a little at a time after the initial break-in. I would suggest trying this camp out, as high keep still has a pretty solid ZEM exp modifier.

EDIT: This camp is also very good if you have a couple items on your wish-list. As a warrior, making money is a bit tricky, and this whole zone is chock-full of tasty guards who all drop 1 fine steel sword each. IIRC, from about 50-54 I was able to make roughly 3k per level just killing guards on the 2nd floor and vendoring at the merchant on 1st floor, then banking it all. This will allow you to get your hands on a ToD if you need, or potentially some other rather valuable items for yourself. Happy hunting! You can also reach out to me in-game on Felys/Maori/Gitta - Maybe I can assist in some way. I usually have alts available to play with.
Last edited by BrandoBonaducci; 04-24-2022 at 09:21 AM..
Old 04-24-2022, 10:56 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

My warrior dinged 27 last night on the goblins in Highkeep and I'm slowly working my way up the lvl ladder haha. I was more or less asking for recommendations for lower lvl range. But I absolutely appreciate your input! I have a fungi, Venom axe, schw, and crusty armor currently. I'm able to handle my own against most white con mobs currently.
Old 04-28-2022, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankmankels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My warrior dinged 27 last night on the goblins in Highkeep and I'm slowly working my way up the lvl ladder haha. I was more or less asking for recommendations for lower lvl range. But I absolutely appreciate your input! I have a fungi, Venom axe, schw, and crusty armor currently. I'm able to handle my own against most white con mobs currently.
At that level I went back to unrest basement till level 34/35ish. Then I went to cazic Thule and killed mobs up and down the large pyramid till 42/43. Then I went to CoM and killed everything I could, eventually soloing stables fairly easily till 48. At this point I highly suggest going to OT and killing berserkers for their tails and doing turnings. The exp is pretty crazy at that level. You’ll get 50/51 pretty quick. After that it’s time to group and get amazingly slow exp.