Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 04-28-2022, 07:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The casters in cazic didn't give you too much trouble? I'm terrified of casters lol. With no easy means of escape I wary of getting caught up in the middle of a bunch of casters.
Old 04-28-2022, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

So the casters are a pain sometimes! But you learn where and how to position the mobs so the lizards don’t heal the other lizards through the walls. It’s extremely annoying but once you get going, it’s not too bad. Hardest part is getting to the bottom of the pyramid because you have to get around to the back.
Old 04-28-2022, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

get keyed to the hole

bring shaman with you to the hole

$$$
Old 04-29-2022, 07:36 AM
Planar Protector

I attempted to solo my twinked warrior to 60. Works great until about 55/56 then falls off hard. I grouped for the last 3 levels. Root net nerf really ruined wars ability to break certain camps leaving almost no options.
Old 04-29-2022, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I attempted to solo my twinked warrior to 60. Works great until about 55/56 then falls off hard. I grouped for the last 3 levels. Root net nerf really ruined wars ability to break certain camps leaving almost no options.
Does your Warrior have Epic? I've heard it's done down in price recently, that green/Red scales aren't such a huge bottleneck for them anymore.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Dun
https://wiki.project1999.com/Eracon_Krengon

If geared enough you should be able to solo these guys. Single pulls. Banker faction so you will wreck your faction with Qeynos bank, but wont harm any other factions. If super worried about the faction there is a pretty easy quest that awards faction back with these guys as long as you do it before you go KoS. If you are a good race you start out pretty high and these guys give minor hits. I solod them on a 56 Pally fairly easily all the way to 60 (on just these guys) and was still apprehensive when I hit 60.

These guys are super easy kill and if you are able to solo them at 52 they are good till 60 and its in a city so 100 ZEM to boot.
Nice tip on those, I've been lookin for a chill spot to solo on my ranger.
Old 04-30-2022, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does your Warrior have Epic? I've heard it's done down in price recently, that green/Red scales aren't such a huge bottleneck for them anymore.
Lol
Old 04-30-2022, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Greenscale is still a major problem for the casual player. Red scales are about 5k, green scales are 1mil+ - priceless as everyone who has a twinked warrior wants their epic. You have to either be really lucky in a casual guild, or grind the DKP with riot/vanq/kitties.
Old 04-30-2022, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol
Yeah I know, I just tend to go by wiki prices, and it says the last Green Scale sold for 15k, so at least judging by that, they've come way down in price. So unless looting Spiroc Wingblades and Ancient Blades costs a fortune...
Old 04-30-2022, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I know, I just tend to go by wiki prices, and it says the last Green Scale sold for 15k, so at least judging by that, they've come way down in price. So unless looting Spiroc Wingblades and Ancient Blades costs a fortune...
That’s from 2020 homie.