Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivthis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What can we get him/her/it banned for
I'm not trying to get him banned. He'll work that out on his own, don't need help from me. Just like DMN will walk whatever path he's on until the inevitable, though he'll likely just switch servers before then if he really feels this server is so unfair/unrealistic. idc, it's the mods problem, and they do a good job at it.
Last edited by Daywolf; 06-14-2016 at 11:32 PM..
Old 06-14-2016, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faddisaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhm...that is to iggy someone on my friend list. Don't care to iggy them. But thanks though Xaanka. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
daywolf literally believes in chemtrails

reconsider your choices
Old 06-14-2016, 11:42 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not trying to get him banned. He'll work that out on his own, don't need help from me. Just like DMN will walk whatever path he's on until the inevitable, though he'll likely just switch servers before then if he really feels this server is so unfair/unrealistic. idc, it's the mods problem, and they do a good job at it.
Why do you think I'd care about getting banned? I already woke the sleeper and won everquest. Mission accomplished.
Old 06-15-2016, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
daywolf literally believes in chemtrails

reconsider your choices
hah you and that again. No I don't, not as you have put it, the evidence isn't there for that. You still need to learn to differentiate between "chemtrails" and what is the well documented government sources presenting and scientific circles discussing 'weather modification' and it's current application/usage. Yes, I believe in weather modification, it's a scientific fact and admittedly practiced by government documents I have linked.

But even in the realm of chems (which weather modification is not), I lived in LA, we use to get alerts when they would be spraying chemicals on us, primarily for fruit flies back then. You don't believe that? And you don't know the difference? You're smarter than that, Pok3&.
Last edited by Daywolf; 06-15-2016 at 12:02 AM..
Old 06-15-2016, 12:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hah you and that again. No I don't, not as you have put it, the evidence isn't there for that. You still need to learn to differentiate between "chemtrails" and what is the well documented government sources presenting and scientific circles discussing 'weather modification' and it's current application/usage. Yes, I believe in weather modification, it's a scientific fact and admittedly practiced by government documents I have linked.

But even in the realm of chems (which weather modification is not), I lived in LA, we use to get alerts when they would be spraying chemicals on us, primarily for fruit flies back then. You don't believe that? And you don't know the difference? You're smarter than that, Pok3&.
okay. you don't believe in "chemtrails" - you just believe in all the garbage theories the term encompasses.

you don't like the name is all.
Old 06-15-2016, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
okay. you don't believe in "chemtrails" - you just believe in all the garbage theories the term encompasses.

you don't like the name is all.
No, you just like to play with straw men, bud. They do or did spray chems, everyone knows that. What do you think they did to Vietnam? Or like I just mentioned LA? Those are chems, those exist. Are they spraying human blood over the US right now (that's a chem trail)? I highly-highly doubt that, but you insist to keep nagging me like a wife over stuff like that, things I think are pretty absurd and never claimed, "believe it all" hah!

What they do do is weather modification (Russians and Chinese claim to too), but not using chems. Think of it more as chaff, because that's more of what it is. Then possibly ground based systems. It's really interesting tech, and I like tech. Why don't you just dig up that month old thread, post there instead, rather than derail this one which isn't even OT. You can erect all the straw man you want there, again, I'll torch them with glee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-15-2016, 12:32 AM
Banned

Weather modification is a huge part of chemtrail conspiracy theories.
Old 06-15-2016, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Weather modification is a huge part of chemtrail conspiracy theories.
Well here Dr. Science, rewrite this wikipedia page for us all https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_engineering You haven't rewritten it since the last time I linked it to you, among other pages and gov docs. Ok here is your chance, Pok3&, last word, GO!:
Old 06-15-2016, 12:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Well here Dr. Science, rewrite this wikipedia page for us all https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_engineering You haven't rewritten it since the last time I linked it to you, among other pages and gov docs. Ok here is your chance, Pok3&, last word, GO!:
im gay
Old 06-15-2016, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
im gay
yeah, gay guy from Iraq, so? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you troll you haha!