Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 05:37 PM
Kobold

Default Disarm, and...Meditate

Ey I dunno if there is already a thread about eithera these or what, but I don't really feel like checkin, heheheh...that involves too much stress on the wrists, ya know? Like that carpel tunnel thing or somethin, you know? Anyway, why ain't meditate showin up at the guildmaster? Aint it supposeda be trainable at level 4? And what's up with Disarm...won't skill up no points, and no message about it workin, or not workin

..dont see anything about Meditate not showin up at the GM, and I see a post from like 3 or 4 months ago about some Dev lookin into Disarm not working...still broken?
Last edited by Intricus; 11-17-2010 at 05:48 PM..
Old 11-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Kobold

There are threads on this, but I too, do not want to search.

Meditate will show up when you are the right level to combat a bug where you don't regen mana otherwise.

Disarm is broken.

Formerly:
Imagin Uhaveclarity - Level 67 Gnome Enchanter, Innoruuk (Shortly after Kunark to a couple months before Luclin, back again around LDON through OOW)
Tegeril Whitewolf - Level 52 Wood Elf Druid, Innoruuk (Opening of Innoruuk - half of Kunark)
Closed Thread